Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 30 May 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nippydan View Post
I genuinely can't believe the price next year. Our holiday including 10 nights in CBR with free dining which has now been cancelled for July is costing £2400 more for next year at the same time, currently without dining. I'm not prepared to pay that and am left with the situation the wife doesn't want to stay in a villa and my kids don't want to stay at Universal. Aaaaaggggghhhhh
I feel your pain. It’s crazy when we can have another holiday on just the price increase itself .
Tinks2014 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
There are plenty of decent off-site hotels available from $60 a night. Plus car hire/Uber

Personally, I would book a Dibb villa. Could do 5 nights on site and the rest in a villa
Great for offsite but will you get in the park 🤔 & FP’s too if they’re back😢
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

I can see this putting many oversea visitors off. Been lucky to go so many times .. for some it really could end up being that once in a lifetime trip . That’s quite sad as Disney are always updating and one of the few places where things do change. Returning again there is always something new. We have been enticed with ddp and the all extras of staying onsite and the fact we have to question the cost not just monetary terms but the emotional side . We put so much into it

Edited at 11:30 PM.
Tinks2014 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just looked at our dates, POR has “only” increased by £220 but of course the lack of free dining is a huge blow.
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
I can see this putting many oversea visitors off. Been lucky to go so many times .. for some it really could end up being that once in a lifetime trip . That’s quite sad as Disney are always updating and one of the few places where things do change. Returning again there is always something new. We have been enticed with ddp and the all extras of staying onsite and the fact we have to question the cost not just monetary terms but the emotional side . We put so much into it
It's sad for you. I'm so sorry. Hope things improve soon.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List