Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 31 May 20, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
terriandaaron
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We upgraded ours in Feb from 7 day tickets so effectively had no other benefit over the 7 day tickets
My daughter was meant to be doing the Disney college programme and we had 3 trips paid hence the upgrade ... now we won’t be going at all I think 🤔 possibility of Christmas but we have no tickets for some of the older kids

I’m hoping they’ll refund the upgrade cost as it clearly wasn’t used beyond the 7 days .
What’s the best contact email ?
terriandaaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by terriandaaron View Post
We upgraded ours in Feb from 7 day tickets so effectively had no other benefit over the 7 day tickets
My daughter was meant to be doing the Disney college programme and we had 3 trips paid hence the upgrade ... now we won’t be going at all I think 🤔 possibility of Christmas but we have no tickets for some of the older kids

I’m hoping they’ll refund the upgrade cost as it clearly wasn’t used beyond the 7 days .
Ring the VIPassholder number. Although don't expect to get anything back a part from a refund for the days the parks are closed.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve emailed. They have put an “exception” through so that all the circumstances can be looked at ie the pass was no benefit and we are in U.K. so can’t just hop on back over.
Will have to see what they say but they have said there is no timescale for refunds. But I have clearly asked now for a refund not the extension as there’s no way our family can go in the next few months.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen1512
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I’ve emailed. They have put an “exception” through so that all the circumstances can be looked at ie the pass was no benefit and we are in U.K. so can’t just hop on back over.
Will have to see what they say but they have said there is no timescale for refunds. But I have clearly asked now for a refund not the extension as there’s no way our family can go in the next few months.
Hi
Which email address did you use please? I know there’s a phone number for AP holders but would prefer to email.
Thanks 😊
Old 1 Jun 20, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helen1512 View Post
Hi
Which email address did you use please? I know there’s a phone number for AP holders but would prefer to email.
Thanks 😊
Last week there was an email form you could complete as a passholder as I did that very thing. The auto reply I had was just from guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com

You could just use the normal email contact form - disneyworld/help/email/ and this I assume would route through as they have an "Annual Passholder Information" option. I am still waiting on a response from last Tuesday so I think they might be inundated.
Old 1 Jun 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by terriandaaron View Post

Same as me. Well - we did have free parking and discounts in restaurants/stores.

BUT for theme park entry I could have stuck to my original 14 day if I dont use it again.

So I'm hoping they'll refund the upgrade cost and let it slide that I had free parking etc.

Email is web form on wdw ticket page I think...
paulfoel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
OK do you mind updating us when they come back with something?
paulfoel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by paulfoel View Post
OK do you mind updating us when they come back with something?
Yeah sure. God knows when this will be
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen1512
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Last week there was an email form you could complete as a passholder as I did that very thing. The auto reply I had was just from guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com

You could just use the normal email contact form - disneyworld/help/email/ and this I assume would route through as they have an "Annual Passholder Information" option. I am still waiting on a response from last Tuesday so I think they might be inundated.
Thank you.
I’ve emailed and had a standard - thank you for your email response. I’ve also queried the fact that we upgraded a uk 7 day ticket to AP and have only used it for a maximum of 7 days so far. I’ll let you know what response we get too. Also waiting on a response from universal. I know other people have had good responses. Will be interesting to compare universal and Disney’s responses.
Old 2 Jun 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helen1512 View Post
Thank you.
I’ve emailed and had a standard - thank you for your email response. I’ve also queried the fact that we upgraded a uk 7 day ticket to AP and have only used it for a maximum of 7 days so far. I’ll let you know what response we get too. Also waiting on a response from universal. I know other people have had good responses. Will be interesting to compare universal and Disney’s responses.
Yeh I put all this in about upgrading and I've had the standard options of extend ticket or have pro-rata refund.

Pointed out that uk visitors are a bit special because for now even if WDW is open we can't visit. Mine expires in sep - an extension won't be much good. Neither will I be happy if I've ended up only getting 4 months refunded back - it wont have worked out well for upgrading to use again.