Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 May 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Everything seems very quiet on the dlp front 😞 we have a booking 29th aug and i suppose to be taking my dad for the first time. I would push it back to next year but we have paid in full for eurostar and they do not seem to be offering any flexability for our dates at present without loosing money 😒
natanddaz is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I am hoping there is some news soon. We are now 3 weeks away from our balance being due (travelling in September)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The French government announced yesterday that theme parks in the Paris area should be able to reopen from 22nd June onwards.

I suspect Disney are now working out when they can be ready to reopen by.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
The French government announced yesterday that theme parks in the Paris area should be able to reopen from 22nd June onwards.

I have just seen this...keeping eyes peeled for news from Disney!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
tim17
slightly serious Dibber

Really, I watched the PM's address yesterday and he certainly didn't say that. Concert halls and theatres can open in Paris on that date but there was definitely no mention of theme parks. I would have expected a specific announcement this morning from the government or Disney if he also meant theme parks.

Edited at 03:32 PM.
tim17 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by tim17 View Post
Really, I watched the PM's address yesterday and he certainly didn't say that. Concert halls and theatres can open in Paris on that date but there was definitely no mention of theme parks. I would have expected a specific announcement this morning from the government or Disney if he also meant theme parks.

This includes leisure parks from 22nd June, I’m not sure if they would announce every specific type as that would take a while.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

This includes leisure parks from 22nd June, I’m not sure if they would announce every specific type as that would take a while.
That’s promising 🤞🏼. Wonder how long they’ll be only allowing local visitors before opening up to people from other countries 🤔
August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

With what the government are currently doing, relaxing the restrictions which seems to go against many scientists advice hearing the news today. I wouldn't be surprised if people from the UK weren't allowed in quarantine free for a good many months yet. I see a second spike of infections coming. It's still at 2000 a week / day not sure which as it is.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by aj2703 View Post
With what the government are currently doing, relaxing the restrictions which seems to go against many scientists advice hearing the news today. I wouldn't be surprised if people from the UK weren't allowed in quarantine free for a good many months yet. I see a second spike of infections coming. It's still at 2000 a week / day not sure which as it is.
I think it’ll be a while before uk visitors will be allowed too. It’s nice that DLP will be able to welcome visitors soon, but I do believe that it’ll be locals only for a good while yet and even when they do allow international visitors, the quarantine rules will make it impossible for many.
August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are due to go 31st august, it was originally 1st april so 🤞, got an eager 4 year old great niece with her minnie mouse case packed x ❤
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List