Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 4

Day 4 Home we go

We where due to leave at 2:30pm so decided to check out leave luggage at luggage drop and head for the Disneyland park. We walked to the park and was there by 11.00 Here A quick funny story (although not at the time) . We went on to buzz light year and halfway around the ride stopped after around 10 minutes we where still there I took my glasses off and knocked them on the track my partner started to panic kinow although I can see with out them I could no read anything so I got out the car and picked them up A voice came over the speaker saying please return to car A cast member came across Isaid I am so sorry explained what happened he was fine about it let me back in the car and a minute or so later we where on our way . We headed back to the hotel back by 1:30 had a hour to wait but that was fine did a bit of people watching the time went by and the coach Came bad news was toilet out of order so more stops where needed on way back. The jounery back to the UK was long but ok about 6 stops for toilet brake when we where in the Tunnel at the start of journey back the train did not move for 45 minutes as the was a problem so we where late back . We where back in Norwich just after midnight . That it our short brake to Paris Disneyland.

I will finish with some thoughts these are just mine.

Travel

Although long this was fine there was a baby on board that kept crying but what do you expect a baby to do . The driver was brilliant . If you want a cheap option no driving door to door pick up and drop down this is a brilliant way to do it .

Hotel

A little dated here and there but fine for A basic hotel . There not a great deal on site a shop a couple of food places ect but that’s ok . Rooms where fine.

Parks

I have heard reports of bad things about the parks at Disneyland Paris . I so happy that we decided to see for ourselves . There where people smoking but not blowing the smoke our way. When we where in line for the rides there where very little problems only children runing around but this is fine . The longst wait for a ride was around 7 minutes so not bad . The look of the parks are very good as two which is better Florida or Paris I world have to say they the same One not better then the other you can pick rides from all the parks in both Paris and Florida and say I prefer this or that . We loved both Florida and hope to go back in 2 years as next year we off to Vegas with luck.

Well that’s our 4 days done and dusted Thx for reading until next time
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 16, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I've enjoyed reading your report.

What was Café Mickey like, did you and Maria enjoy it?
Old 23 Sep 16, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Thank you for your trip report, it sounds as though you both had a lovely time. The photos are great, I loved the Paris ones.
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

7 minutes wait time for rides-wow! I hope it's like this when we go in a few weeks. The journey home always feels soooo much longer than getting there.

Glad you had a great trip, thanks again for sharing
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Glad you had a great time in DLP, thanks for posting and sharing pics too 😀
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
enjoyed your reports thanks for posting
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Thanks for posting - I will check out that company, sounds good!
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Sorry I not replayed to posts so here go

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
I've enjoyed reading your report.

What was Café Mickey like, did you and Maria enjoy it?
Brillent loved it such good interaction mickey tryed again to run off with Maria and was told off eor kept come to Maria and giving her a hug about 3 times and the others where fine.

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Thank you for your trip report, it sounds as though you both had a lovely time. The photos are great, I loved the Paris ones.
Many thanks
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
7 minutes wait time for rides-wow! I hope it's like this when we go in a few weeks. The journey home always feels soooo much longer than getting there.

Glad you had a great trip, thanks again for sharing
Hope you had a nice time
Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Glad you had a great time in DLP, thanks for posting and sharing pics too 😀
Thank you
Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
enjoyed your reports thanks for posting
Thank you
Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Thanks for posting - I will check out that company, sounds good!
Hope you found them ok
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List