Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 9 Mar 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Great trip report from start to finish!
Really enjoyed it
Hope you have an amazing time on the West Coast. I completely adore Disneyland and am itching to get back so I'll be looking forward to your next TR as well
Thank you so much for reading!

I am so excited for the West Coast now, DLP proved to me that it isn't all about WDW and having some sunshine in DLR will definitely be a bonus! Just two more months to wait!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 17, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

I'm the same with breakfast - I often miss it in hotels cause Id rather have an extra hour of sleep!

Its strange about the queue times as in your photos it doesn't really look busy shame you cant get a fastpass for Crush

The photo frame you bought is lovely.

I've really enjoyed reading your report - its opened my eyes to DLP as its not somewhere I've ever fancied but now its a maybe from me! It would be great if you, Helen and Rachael did a DLP trip - the reports would be brilliant reading

I'll be popping over to your West Coast pre trippy soon - hope the planning goes well for that trip.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I'm the same with breakfast - I often miss it in hotels cause Id rather have an extra hour of sleep!

Its strange about the queue times as in your photos it doesn't really look busy shame you cant get a fastpass for Crush

The photo frame you bought is lovely.

I've really enjoyed reading your report - its opened my eyes to DLP as its not somewhere I've ever fancied but now its a maybe from me! It would be great if you, Helen and Rachael did a DLP trip - the reports would be brilliant reading

I'll be popping over to your West Coast pre trippy soon - hope the planning goes well for that trip.
So glad you have enjoyed reading along, and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments!

Love the idea of a DLP trip with Rach and Helen... I have proposed the idea to the girls... watch this space!

And what a lovely short countdown you have there, have an amazing trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
So glad you have enjoyed reading along, and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments!

Love the idea of a DLP trip with Rach and Helen... I have proposed the idea to the girls... watch this space!

And what a lovely short countdown you have there, have an amazing trip!
Thanks, I'm sure we will - we cant wait
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 17, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneypal
Excited about Disney

Disneypal's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you for sharing
Disneypal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
LufcDeb
Imagineer

Great trip report! Glad you enjoyed DLP! I love seeing how first timers get on I'll be reading your pre trippie soon!

Debs
LufcDeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneypal View Post
Thank you for sharing
Thank you for reading and for all your lovely comments!

Originally Posted by LufcDeb View Post
Great trip report! Glad you enjoyed DLP! I love seeing how first timers get on I'll be reading your pre trippie soon!
It really was the perfect first trip and without a doubt we will be heading back to DLP in the near future! Thanks so much for following along!
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
BLDY&McGoo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Just binge read the last 4 days and really enjoyed it.

I must keep convincing DH to take me! x
BLDY&McGoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 17, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaty
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post

We were chatting to some CMs whilst there about the cold and they said it was unseasonably freezing... glad it wasn't just me being a wimp and complaining how bad it was!

Oh I am jealous of your APs, I am seriously tempted after this trip! I love how easily accessible it is too, I could happy schedule in a few trips a year!

Ooo great to hear you are off to LA too, I hope your planning is going well! I am so excited, 9 weeks today!

It looked freezing on your photographs! I went before Xmas for a couple of days and I pretty much made myself ill as I got so cold.

You really should consider an AP. They are changing in a couple of weeks so you could swoop in now for the older prices. I have the top one which was 223 euros with 20% off merch, 10% off food and no blackout days amongst other things. When I renew in May I will be getting one of the new ones but not the top one. This is will be 250 euros (ish) with 15 blackout days (Halloween and Xmas week) but still a discount on food and merch as well as EMH, free parking and a good hotel discount. Me and my friend keep doing 'cheapies' including the weekend the 25th anniversary starts for £95 pp flying from Manchester. It is good though because you don't feel like you need to do everything in one go and you can justify going back loads

My planning is so-so... we are going for 11 nights and as I want to smash DLR/DCA we are quite limited. Currently trying to decide between Universal and San Diego Zoo! Your trip seems to be coming along well
Jaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BLDY&McGoo View Post
Just binge read the last 4 days and really enjoyed it.

I must keep convincing DH to take me! x
So glad you enjoyed reading along! I definitely think you should keep on to your DH about a trip!

Originally Posted by Jaty View Post
It looked freezing on your photographs! I went before Xmas for a couple of days and I pretty much made myself ill as I got so cold.

You really should consider an AP. They are changing in a couple of weeks so you could swoop in now for the older prices. I have the top one which was 223 euros with 20% off merch, 10% off food and no blackout days amongst other things. When I renew in May I will be getting one of the new ones but not the top one. This is will be 250 euros (ish) with 15 blackout days (Halloween and Xmas week) but still a discount on food and merch as well as EMH, free parking and a good hotel discount. Me and my friend keep doing 'cheapies' including the weekend the 25th anniversary starts for £95 pp flying from Manchester. It is good though because you don't feel like you need to do everything in one go and you can justify going back loads

My planning is so-so... we are going for 11 nights and as I want to smash DLR/DCA we are quite limited. Currently trying to decide between Universal and San Diego Zoo! Your trip seems to be coming along well
Ooo you do make APs sound very appealing... I am off to do some research!