Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Mar 17, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Val D'Europe Hotels

Hi Guys

A colleague of mine is looking to visit DLP in October and would like some help finding a hotel.

They are staying off-site to keep the costs down. Can you recommend any Val D'Europe hotels that are close to the train station that are relatively cheap, but at the same time are nice?

Not having stayed off-site I couldn't offer any suggestions.

They are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 children under 5, and will only be staying a couple of nights.

Thanks in advance

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
diby5
Imagineer

Whilst it's not always the cheapest, some really good deals can be had on the Relais Spa. I stayed there for the RunDisney weekend last year and I really liked it. They have junior suites available that might make accommodating a family a bit easier. One big thing in their favour is that they have a free shuttle bus service (in mini buses) which runs on demand from the front door of the hotel to the roundabout by vapiano, where there are almost never any queues for security, you simply phone them to arrange a pick up when you want to return. If your colleague is thinking of taking the train then this bus service could save them about 10E per day, which they could offset against the cost of the hotel

HTH

David

1997 Orange Lake Country Club, 1999 CBR, 2000 Grosvenor/Sandals Royal Bahamian, 2002/3 Wyndham Palace, 2004 ASMo, 2007 POFQ, 2009 CSR, 2010 BC (Disney Wedding), 2011 BWI, 2012 BC, 2013 Poly, January 2015 OKW, November 2015 BC/HoJo Anaheim/Casablanca NYC, 2016 Palm Pavilion Clearwater/AKL, 2019 POR, 2022/3 BC, 2024 YC
diby5 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
kateb78
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another vote for Relais Spa. I've stayed there twice and had excellent deals both times. The staff are great, the rooms are comfy and the shuttle to the parks is free!
kateb78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Relaid spa fan here too! Shuttle is great as on demand and little kitchens in rooms are handy to save money on breakfast etc
Old 22 Mar 17, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I've heard good things about L'Elysee, which is right at one of the exits from the Val d'Europe RER station. And is also right next to the shopping centre too!

I've previously stayed several times at the Ibis Val d'Europe, which is at one of the other RER station exits. Very nice and clean and comfortable. May not suit a family as well though as the rooms are smaller and not sure if they have any connecting rooms...
Old 22 Mar 17, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
No idea what it's going to be like but it's a bed and somewhere to prepare a picnic, swimming pool, shuttle, shops, train.

We are staying in August

accorhotels/frm_fiche...de_langue=e n
Old 24 Mar 17, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Thank you so much guys!

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We have stayed at the Elysee which is opposite Val d'Europe station. It's fine, lovely staff. Don't know about family rooms as we don't have kids but we were once given a room with 1 double and 1 single bed.

No kettle in room but they let us take drinks up from the bar.

From leaving the park, going 1
stop and walking across the road - we have been home in 15 minutes. Very easy.

They sell park tickets too if you don't have them and want to skip the queue at the park gates.

It is on the free shuttle route too.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 2
Hi,
We've stayed at I'Elysee, Radisson, Dream castle, Magic Circus, the new B&B hotel, Kyriad and Explorers.
The Elysee is the nearest to Val D'Europe and the train station. The rest are all off site but probably equal distance between VDE and the parks.
All of them have free shuttle buses to the parks.

We have two kids also (one under 5) and to be honest I would recommend them all apart from the Kyriad.
The pool and play areas at the Explorers are great though and would recommend that hotel over the others for kids. I believe they still include the breakfast too.

Edited at 08:59 PM. Reason: Add info
kempydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

We've also stayed at the elysee and it was lovely. iPhone really doesn't like typing that name!
So easy to get to-and good pizza place next door. And over the road was the shopping centre.
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List