Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Apr 15, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
angel191078
VIP Dibber

AMI - Rentals

Hi All

Hubby and I can definately do Florida due to an unexpected gift from his mum. I have booked our 4 night accomodation for orlando but I am getting so frustrated about where to stay on AMI. When we went in 2013 we stayed in the Sunrise Gardens which was lovely but we really want to be on the beach this time. Does anyone have any recommendations please or companies you have booked with? Our budget is max $180 a night. Gleefan sent us a link to an amazing apartment but I don't think we can stretch the budget.

Thanks

angel191078 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Take a look at annamariavacations.com we've booked through them. Lots of choice and they've been really helpful.
Old 26 Apr 15, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Last June we had 8 night at Cedar Cove - we had the Flamingo Suite - it was a large studio onto a shared deck. The deck was shared with the next door unit but each unit was screened off and we really only saw our neighbours when they were coming or going as we shared the steps.

From the deck you could see right down to the beach. I preferred our suite to the direct gulf front apartments as they only had a teeeny weeny outside balcony whereas ours was huge!

There were bbqs to use - in our 8 nights we use them twice - mmmmm lovely steak! The first night we had them to ourselves but on the second eve - a saturday night - an american woman used 2 out of 4 to boil up some seafood in the biggest pan I've ever seen and at the same time the family next to us had the other one - and they seemed to be cooking for about 25 (including friends from other places! ) Other than than I never saw anyone use them.

There were sunbeds you could drag down to the waterfront (if you wanted) and a supply of umbrellas too. Jut remember to bring the beds back up as in turtle breeding season its about $30000 fine - and someone had been fined a few weeks before we got there!

It was the most magical place I have been - and we've been a fair few places. I dream about it most days! I WILL be returning for at least a week in Sept 2017 for the start my 50th birthday celebrations (birthday not until Jan but its too cold for me then )

Its a beautiful place - there are also lots of non gulf places that are very reasonable - I know its not exactly what you want but most places are no more than a 10 in walk to the beach anyway. The beach was usually pretty quiet during the day - got VERY busy for the 10 mins before sunset then emptied again straight afterwards.

Happy planning.

Katie x x x
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread