Notices

Old 18 Apr 22, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
ADR booking seems to have been a right old palaver at least you have got a good few of your plans in place. A pain that Ohana has been so difficult to say. We've been to Ohana twice for dinner and while we enjoyed the food I didn't rate the service either time so don't plan on returning...but I know that I'm definitely in the minority there as most people love it.

I love Garden Grill for breakfast, lunch or dinner! So good that the character meets are returning to normal, I hope this will be back to normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this place opens up for breakfast again before our trip as at the moment it's only lunch and dinner.

Plus lots of other great restaurants, Teppan Edo, Whispering Canyon and Yachtsman are all fab.

Your countdown is coming along nicely, although I bet for you it still feels like ages to wait!
I must admit its very different booking ADR's when your offsite
Its been a good few years since I've been, the service was also rushed back then. As Ryan has never stayed at the Poly i wanted to give him the full experience, I'm hoping it will have improved slightly

We were hoping for a Garden Grill breakfast but as its still not bee announced we are heading back for Dinner. I do love it here and it was a request from Ryan to return

It seems to be creeping up on us so quickly! I'm trying not to get too excited as all the testing is still stressing me out
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 22, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Hi Chloe, just scan read this thread (thx for posting) & noticed that you haven’t mentioned Oga’s Cantina. Are you two not Star Wars fans? I’m only asking in case you didn’t realise how popular it is/difficult to get reservations etc

Thank you for reading
Thank you for thinking of that for us! We arent Star wars fans in the slightest and will probably avoid the star wars area so the Cantina may be wasted on us But thank you mentioning it just in case. I cant believe how popular some of the ADR's are now!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 22, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Final Plan

Hey everyone,

My final plan is now complete so I thought I’d share it with everyone to see what you thought. Any suggestions then please let me know

Monday - Head to the Hard rock hotel/ Universal or Island of adventure / Hard Rock that evening.

Tuesday - Volcano Bay / Island of adventure or Universal / Hard Rock that evening.

Wednesday - Island of adventure for early entry/ Volcano bay / head to the Poly to check in and look around/ Time round the pool/ Ohana’s at 7:45pm / Extra evening hours Magic kingdom 10pm-12pm.

Thursday - Magic Kingdom for early morning hours/ Collect bags and to the villa/ Shopping for food/ Epcot / Garden Grill 7:20pm

Friday - Animal kingdom / Polite pig for lunch / Hollywood studios

Saturday - Hollywood Studios / Villa / Animal kingdom / Homecomin 8pm

Sunday - Busch Gardens

Monday - Epcot // Epcot / Teppen Edo 7pm

Tuesday - Park Challenge

Wednesday - Animal kingdom / Hollywood studios / Yachtmans steakhouse 7pm

Thursday - Seaworld

Friday - Magic Kingdom / Whispering Canyon (cant decide between lunch and dinner)

Saturday - Animal Kingdom // Flights

Speak soon
Old 27 Apr 22, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Online check in

At the weekend we completed online check in for both the cruise and The Poly.

Both were really easy to do! We are boarding group 1 on the cruise being concierge guests so hopefully we can get on pretty quickly once we’ve tested 🤞

The countdown seems to be going pretty quickly and there still feels like so much planning to be done 🙈
Old 3 May 22, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Trying to get all our documents printed and put away ready for when we go! Does anyone else feel super stressed the closer it gets?
I watched Encanto this weekend, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would! How does everyone else feel about it?
Old 22 Jun 22, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Hi everyone!
We have been back for nearly a month now and had such a fabulous time. I know there have been a lot of posts recently of how people won’t be returning but for us honestly the magic was still there! Genie + worked well for us and we enjoyed our time in the parks. I look forward to starting my trip report which should be in the next couple of weeks! I hope you’ll all follow along!

Speak soon 😀
Old 25 Oct 22, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Hey everyone,

I have now started writing the trip report for this pre trippy. I hope you enjoy it as it was such a great trip for us
Third times a charm - Engagement trip May 2022