Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Aug 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
poppett67
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Already had October 2021 booked before Covid, hoping it be ok! 14 nights Lake Buena Vista, 2 nights Royal Pacific Universal and 5 nights Clear Water, keeping everything crossed.
Same here, booked before Covid. Organising for my family plus my sister and her family coming with us for their first visit. Staying offsite in a big villa. Hoping everything will be ok to travel by then. We had to pay off our park tickets recently so that is one big chunk of the holiday paid for. I'm beginning to think Sept/Oct onwards next year is going to be rammed because of the 50th anniversary plus Disney trying to recoup some business.
4th Visit...September 2023, members Villa at Tuscan Hill. Took the Grandson this time.
5th visit...planning for 2025 with a granddaughter in tow.
poppett67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

We had our July cancelled & we’ve rebooked for Easter exactly 7months today till we go! I really hope it will go ahead but we’ve downgraded to a week at POP & a week at Cabana Bay as without any free dining or room discounts we can’t stay our 2 week in a Disney resort.
I’ve only the £200 deposit paid to Disney which can be moved...again! If needs be, Cabana Bay is booked through TR on £15 deposit & Universal tickets & KSC tickets all booked on small deposit with ATD. Our flights are booked with a TA on small deposit too. I was able to move it all from July to Easter without any problems, so let’s hope it’ll be easy to move again if needs be.
We were able to move Our insurance to Easter too free of charge.

Edited at 12:15 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post

We were going to hold out for 2022 but now seriously considering sept/Oct next year. Just hoping for some wdw deals coming out soon! 🤞
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
August 2021

looking at 2 weeks i drive and 2 x 1 week cruises from port Canaveral.
waiting for virgin flights to come out as i have a open ticket from this years cancellation

plus have a virgin las vegas holiday booked for October 20 half term booking, that will no doubt be cancelled

a week already booked to Kissimmee in Feb 21 which i am also not holding out much hope for.

still booking as normal and taking advantage of decent prices before they become ridiculously expensive when this all ends.
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
junpit
VIP Dibber

Just booked the dolphin for 2 weeks in August. For 2750 after resort fees I don't think I'll beat that.

This does not include parking.
Saratoga Springs (2013)Marriott Courtyard - LBV (2011)
Clarion Inn - LBV (2009)Quality Inn Plaza x 4 (2002 - 2007)
Best Western Plaza (2000)
junpit is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Littlered
Dancing with Tink'

We already have booked vila, flights, car hire for August 2021, booked before Covid. Planning for then until we get told otherwise...

Still hoping we will be there 2021 ...
Littlered is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by poppett67 View Post
Same here, booked before Covid. Organising for my family plus my sister and her family coming with us for their first visit. Staying offsite in a big villa. Hoping everything will be ok to travel by then. We had to pay off our park tickets recently so that is one big chunk of the holiday paid for. I'm beginning to think Sept/Oct onwards next year is going to be rammed because of the 50th anniversary plus Disney trying to recoup some business.
Yeah we had to pay tickets off too, got insurance though for tickets if need to cancel. Really hoping by October its ok.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by junpit View Post
Just booked the dolphin for 2 weeks in August. For 2750 after resort fees I don't think I'll beat that.

This does not include parking.
Can I ask who you booked with?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
junpit
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by R L A View Post
Can I ask who you booked with?
Sure. Stayforlong. They are a broker like hotels.com etc. They had it at 2405 with no deposit and free cancellation 2 weeks before check in. Nothing to lose.

I've seen conflicting advice. They look ok.
Saratoga Springs (2013)Marriott Courtyard - LBV (2011)
Clarion Inn - LBV (2009)Quality Inn Plaza x 4 (2002 - 2007)
Best Western Plaza (2000)
junpit is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
weve been planning for October 2021 for years now.
We were at the 40th anniversary, and tbh it wasnt that busy. The only day that was out of control was the actual day of the 40th anniversary of the magic kingdom.

Hopefully it goes back to some normality, well the new normal anyway. Just gotta wait to book and pray all goes okay!

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List