Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 May 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Great news all round my lovely. So glad about Nala. How is Dora doing?
You foot will heel in time, not much they can do with those little broken bones in a foot sadly. Stay safe Woof's to the girls from Emma x
Old 15 May 21, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Great news all round my lovely. So glad about Nala. How is Dora doing?
You foot will heel in time, not much they can do with those little broken bones in a foot sadly. Stay safe Woof's to the girls from Emma x
Hi Pat, both girls are good at the moment. Dora has good days and bad day and am going to talk to the referral centre this week to see if I can adjust her tablets.

Hope you all are well. Lots of love to you all. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Thanks so much for the update
So pleased both girls are doing well
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Just take a look at it now..

And this is what £90 worth of tablets look like ()
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Lovely to see Dora in a normal bullie pose! X here’s hoping she stays well. This has really made my week seeing how well she is doing- i think we have her sleep twin! Picture cropped - didnt want to embarass him - lol! What is it with sleeping on their backs?!?!

Old 3 Jun 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Shocking price of tablets. Zero was in vets yesterday - £180 for (20 tablets) antibiotics, cream and a bit of hibiscrub for his feet!
Old 3 Jun 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

I always read these and never comment. Those pictures are adorable!

PS - I know how you feel about the tablet cost. Our Westie was in for an ear infection and it was £180 for some tests and them to put long lasting ear drops in...at least you got something you can see we just got a grumpy dog back
Old 3 Jun 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Lovely to see those photos Tracey ♥️
You must feel so elated that she is doing so well.
Even if your wallet is groaning!
Bless Dora she is loving life 💕
xxx
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Love the photos
Thanks for the update
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

So lovely to see her looking good my lovely, its only money and look what you get for it - worth every penny :-)