Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 May 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Stick a load of Disney theming all over it, rename it to something like the "Star Wars: Planterary Spacecruiser" and allow guests onboard to play with an extending lightsaber and that price will look very tempting.
You make a very good point because even a packet of sweets with Disney characters on the packet sells for lots more.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
We have lots of wenzels near me. Within 2 miles we have three wenzels.
I have no idea what Wenzels sell.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Plenty of pubs charging £30 a pint and £17.50 for a Diet Coke though
Could you let me know which pubs these are, I've been looking for a cheaper night out in London for when I go there to visit family, but so far have only found places charging much more than this.
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Could you let me know which pubs these are, I've been looking for a cheaper night out in London for when I go there to visit family, but so far have only found places charging much more than this.
It’s a floating one that goes up and down the thames. Barman is an old fella in a Mickey Mouse sailing suit
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Come to Northolt we’ll sort you out, can eat and drink like a king for four in the Harvester for £50
Old 11 May 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Come to Northolt we’ll sort you out, can eat and drink like a king for four in the Harvester for £50
I went to that Harvester in Northolt probably 20 years and it was a bit rough (the food and the clientele).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I went to that Harvester in Northolt probably 20 years and it was a bit rough (the food and the clientele).
It’s 5 mins walk from my house, we haven’t been in ages but sometimes around 4pm we’d walk down and have a meal, usually me and the two kids. There’s hardly anyone in there at that time, we had my mums funeral and gave us a bit of the pub to eat and drink in. It was actually sad but nice