Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 May 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

British airways Disney / universal tickets

Has anyone purchased tickets only from ba and had to cancel , how did they deal with cancellation or changing dates erc , I can’t find anything on their site relating to tickets , only flights and holidays xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

I looked at getting the 3 park universal for 2022 as they were the cheapest price I found but it said they were non refundable
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
rnewman1
Earning More Ears

I am looking at BA, even with a holiday booking it looks like the tickets are a separate booking and thus pay upfront with no cancellation.

Another post talked about the tickets reference being sent straight away though.

Also, BA is linked to the $, ticket prices change everyday and now the cheapest by far for October.
rnewman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

I have a package booked with BA for December and two weeks ago added 4 adult Disney tickets. I did not have to pay any money and I can cancel anytime up to 3 weeks before travel. I have now booked all my park days.
Buzz Light is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
rnewman1
Earning More Ears

Buzz Light, did you book your tickets with your holiday or add them on?

If you added them on did you call in and speak with BA?

This is a great update
rnewman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Thanks. It’s the no cancellation thing that’s bothering me too , prices are great but don’t want to spend all that money and lose it if we can’t go in September xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

No I added them on. I just called the 0344 493 0787 number and spoke to an agent. I specifically asked about cancellation and about not paying any money up front. I was able to book park days after about 4 days.
Buzz Light is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

I did exactly the same as Buzz

Booked flight and Car

Then added the disney tickets by calling (Nov 2020 for this Jul/Aug)
They just added them to the booking, just the original £350 deposit paid, I got a code to use to get the booking ref to use on MDE, all my park days have been booked since then

At no point did anyone mention non refundable, I can cancel the whole package for a £350 voucher anytime up to 3 weeks before
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
rnewman1
Earning More Ears

Called BA today and booked my disney 14 days tickets for October 2021, £412.03 for an adult and £391.16 for a child.

I already had a flight+car booking and as mentioned nothing further to pay now, tickets added to my balance and due for payment 3 weeks before, only loose deposit if I cancel.

Chuffed to bits with this price and now looking at reserving parks.

Thanks for the advice on this thread.
Old 19 May 21, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by rnewman1 View Post
Called BA today and booked my disney 14 days tickets for October 2021, £412.03 for an adult and £391.16 for a child.

I already had a flight+car booking and as mentioned nothing further to pay now, tickets added to my balance and due for payment 3 weeks before, only loose deposit if I cancel.

Chuffed to bits with this price and now looking at reserving parks.

Thanks for the advice on this thread.
That’s great news. Those tickets have dropped in price. I booked @£419 about 4-5 weeks ago.