Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Aug 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Paris gare du Nord to Disney on train

Any information on this. We hope to travel to gare du Nord on Eurostar and take a regional train to Disney.
Iv looked at some old vlogs. I was wondering if there’s a direct train from gare du Nord and can you buy your return tickets together but use the return 3 days later or are the tickets day returns. Thanks.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi there this is how we did it there nontrain that go straight to Disney

Here
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Hi that’s great. Thankyou. The similar to an old vlog I watched on YouTube. Did you buy return tickets or singles. Thanks again
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

We used the RER from Gare du Nord to Disney - Gill H is the expert on this route!
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

I've done this route a few times and I don't think you can get the return on the same day. I usually just buy my return on the morning of my final day so I don't have to worry about queuing later on.

Last year they opened a second entrance to the RER station by Vapianos/Five Guys and the ticket machines there were a lot quieter than the ones in the main station.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I think you have to buy the RER tickets on the day. It's very easy, the machines have an 'English' button.

There are two ways to get there from Gare du Nord but this is much the easiest way:

Line B (blue) - look for signs that say 'direction Robinson' or 'direction Remy les Chevreuses'. Easy to remember as both have a Disney connection, the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse and Remy!

Go down to the platform by lift or escalator, and get the train 1 stop to Chatelet les Halles.

When you get off the train, you will see Line A (red) on the platform opposite. No stairs, no escalator, no hassle, just right opposite you.

The sign board shows all the stations the trains go to, and next to each name is a little light. If there is a light next to 'Marne la Vallee' then the next train is going there.

The journey takes about 40 minutes and although it can be crowded during rush hour, you will get a seat eventually.

Coming back, change at Chatelet les Halles again - very easy.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

I have done the journey Gill has described a few times and it really is very simple. Just with any city centre transport, make sure you keep your belongings well secured and any valuables out of view - we have witnessed attempted pickpocketing on that line many times.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List