Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Apr 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I watched up till season 4, then gave up. Seriously, how many more zombies can there be after killing so many? They don’t breed if they’re all dead! It just got ridiculous. Dh has watched most of it but I think he’s given up on it now too.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
That was a better episode. Negan is definitely under used. I for one hope he gets another bat and uses it on Maggie!
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Must be a syndrome for a person that needs to complete a series once they've started.
If it wasn't for that I would have dumped this a long time ago.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 21, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Fell asleep through most of this series but found the last episode emotional. I guess we become invested in the characters and care about them. Negan is definitely an interesting, complex character
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

I started to lose interest from season 8 / 9.. I can't even remember the last episode I watched.. It used to be so good but then so many other characters came along that were uninteresting. The first few series of TWD were really good though...
Old 9 May 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

We are actually rewatching it from the beginning again with our son and I forgot just how good it used to be. 👍

We have booked in a three episode extravaganza tonight as I realised we are about to start the last two episodes of series 6 and so we will watch the first episode of series 7 too - that is THE episode as far as I’m concerned. ❤️

I’m a bit sad as then I know we haven’t got long until we introduce our son to the rubbish episodes! I have got half of the current season still to watch but I can’t really be bothered at the moment, I’m hoping the momentum of watching it with our boy will carry us through the dull patch ! 😂
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
We have booked in a three episode extravaganza tonight as I realised we are about to start the last two episodes of series 6 and so we will watch the first episode of series 7 too - that is THE episode as far as I’m concerned. ❤️
Last episode of season 6 and first episode of season 7 rank as some of the best TV I have ever seen.

It’s gone way off the boil lately though agree with the poster above that the last episode was decent.
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannah
Apprentice Imagineer

Hannah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I stopped watching it after Negan joined and slaughtered people with his baseball bat.
Hannah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I stopped watching Fear The Walking Dead halfway through season 3. Noticed it was on Amazon Prime and have gone back to it. I’m actually enjoying it and prefer it I think to The Walking Dead.

Edited at 07:06 PM.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I’ve stopped watching Fear The Walking Dead halfway through season 3. Noticed it was on Amazon Prime and have gone back to it. I’m actually enjoying it and prefer it I think to The Walking Dead.
Interestingly, we have started watching the walking dead from the beginning again with my son, and we have enjoyed it so much more second time around where you are not waiting weeks and months between episodes and series👍

We’ve barely noticed ‘boring’ episodes and it’s amazing how quickly new ‘big’ storylines have popped up, when originally it felt like ages between the arrival of different characters etc. We are midway through season 9 already and I’ve yet to get bored!

I suggest anyone that wants to give it a go definitely waits for it to be all over and watch it in a ‘box set’ type way! It’s a great show with some amazing characters 👍

ETA - just realised I’ve already told you we were rewatching it with my son above! Doh! 😂 Although I can confirm that we are still watching it and I’ve yet to get bored this time around! 😂

Edited at 08:01 AM.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List