Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 May 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

I have August 2021 booked but yesterday also booked for Late Jan 2022.

I can't stand the thought of spending the whole of Jan and Feb in the UK so thought why not!
Mr Andy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
simyflip
Proud to wear my Ears

We’ve booked Oct 2022 2 adults and 2 children direct flights,villa,Disney and universal tickets plus 2 days staying at universal with car hire around 9k 🤫 we couldn’t wait any longer 🥳
simyflip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

We’ve booked for Feb, just waiting for the Summer flights to come out and will book them as well. Here’s hoping Covid is a distant memory in 2022.🙏🙏
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Beebops
Being a bit Goofy

Totally Frustrated

We want to book but we can't 😭😭😭😭
Looking at booking through Virgin BUT vistana resort haven't released there availability...want to go end of June for 21 days but another but, daughter is supposed to be doing gcse's and school have just sent a reply saying they still dont know whether there will be gcse's next year but that if there was 25th June should be ok, also seen the extortionate cost of the gold car insurance package with Virgin £777 as husband wants GPS in the car too 😭
We have £15,000 aside for this holiday, i dont want to go more than £10,000 for... 21 nights, self catering, 2 bed, car + car insurance, and premium economy both ways ...I just want to book this blooming break away 🥺🥺
Its a special holiday to celebrate husband turning 50 and our 20th wedding anniversary ❤
Just so frustrated with it all now
Beebops is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Beebops View Post
We want to book but we can't 😭😭😭😭
Looking at booking through Virgin BUT vistana resort haven't released there availability...want to go end of June for 21 days but another but, daughter is supposed to be doing gcse's and school have just sent a reply saying they still dont know whether there will be gcse's next year but that if there was 25th June should be ok, also seen the extortionate cost of the gold car insurance package with Virgin £777 as husband wants GPS in the car too 😭
We have £15,000 aside for this holiday, i dont want to go more than £10,000 for... 21 nights, self catering, 2 bed, car + car insurance, and premium economy both ways ...I just want to book this blooming break away 🥺🥺
Its a special holiday to celebrate husband turning 50 and our 20th wedding anniversary ❤
Just so frustrated with it all now
I think you should be able to book that resort at 11 months out with Virgin. It’s annoying when they have most others available to book well before but probably just the hotels booking policy.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Beebops
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I think you should be able to book that resort at 11 months out with Virgin. It’s annoying when they have most others available to book well before but probably just the hotels booking policy.
Yep! I have it marked on my phone to check when we hit 11 months before, we absolutely hate the waiting around especially as we see the other hotels etc that are available to book 😣
Beebops is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pathtogo
New Poster (4)

Just booked today, Flydrive from Heathrow to Miami on 15th Aug 2022 for 17 nights, upgraded to virgin delight seats and full suv with full insurance for 2 adults and 2 kids. £3500

Been tracking prices its worth doing the searching hours as the price varies so much on which day you choose. If went a day before it was £1000 more. If we flew into Orlando on the 15th instead of the £3500 it would be £6500.

Edited at 08:42 PM.
pathtogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Angel12
Earning More Ears

Angel12's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just booked ours for 11 august. It’s my special birthday (obvs 21 again &#129315. Virgin premium economy for now ( until business class get released in October), villa at champions gate and a car. £2300 each. Booked with ocean Florida and after I double checked with virgin direct, I’m happy that we have a good price

Edited at 08:42 PM.
Angel12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
We are booked for February 2022. A week onsite at Universal. Loved our Feb 2020 Mardi Gras trip.
Also planning on booking July and October once flights are released with BA.
Old 10 May 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Candlestick
Excited about Disney

I booked direct as Disney had been great with previous covid cancellations. Added on BA flights day they were released. I paid £200 extra to book with Disney as their customer service was great with covid. My holiday is now £1000 more so booked at the right time
Candlestick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List