Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 4 May 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

MSC Bank Holiday Staycation Cruise Booked!

Just taken the plunge on an MSC 4 nighter later this month, as the price was too good to say no to. Really looking forward to it, and will be interesting to see how MSC compare against DCL in how they run things etc (we have sailed both lines before under non-covid conditions).

Only 3.5 weeks until we go!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

Congrats! We opted for a 6 day Seacation on the Sky Princess in September. Also a great price, £799 including gratuities, wifi and premium drinks. It's nice to have something to look forward too...finally!
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Looks like you will get on as we get off. We are on this on may 24th just under 3 weeks for us ... cant wait
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I'm seriously considering booking this. There's a decent NHS staff discount and availability for May half term.

I've had both vaccines but hubby hasnt had either (yet). Do you know if they accept the NHS LFT test or does it need to be a private test?
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

You dont need vaccines but will need a test if you've not had them.ill try and put the details on

Edited at 05:59 PM.
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Old 4 May 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Looking forward to hearing how you enjoy cruising with MSC - have often seen their ships docked in various ports around the world and some of their ships look very nice from the pictures.

Edited at 09:37 PM.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Echo18
slightly serious Dibber

We've booked 1 June without kids but have also booked to take them in August. Can't wait!
Echo18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Echo18
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I'm seriously considering booking this. There's a decent NHS staff discount and availability for May half term.

I've had both vaccines but hubby hasnt had either (yet). Do you know if they accept the NHS LFT test or does it need to be a private test?
When I spoke to agent yesterday they said NHS LFT result being accepted and to print out email.
Echo18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Echo18 View Post
When I spoke to agent yesterday they said NHS LFT result being accepted and to print out email.
Brilliant, thank you. Hubby does them twice a week for work so that should work out well.

I'm going to phone in the morning and book for 1st June, provided I'm eligible for the healthcare workers discount
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List