Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 May 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aliant1977
Trading Disney Pins

Which 2 weeks?

So we’d normally have 21 day passes for Disney as I’m Disney mad so we could go any time during our 3 week holiday but next year we can only get 14 day passes. We do have 14 day Seaworld parks passes and Universal passes too. My question for my fellow Disney fans is would you be more sad to not go to Disney straight away and use the 14 days in the last 2 weeks or not be able to go on your last few days and use the 14 days in your first 2 weeks?
aliant1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

We only usually get 14 day passes across Disney Universal and Seaworld but go for about 17 /18 days.
We always leave Disney so that we can use our 14th day on the last day, there is something special about watching Happily Ever After or Fantasmic at the end of the holiday - i guess its probably a tradition for us now.
So i would say leave Disney until last, however with the current situation of no shows we may actually leave Universal to last in September (but it all depends on whether can actually go, and if Disney start to bring back shows / night time entertainment)
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
aliant1977
Trading Disney Pins

Thanks - we’ve just cancelled July this year (originally July last year) and moved it to July next year so I’m slightly hopeful that things might be getting back to normal then
aliant1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

I don’t know. I think I would
Want MK as the first park so would do Disney first
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I would also want to end my holiday with Disney, so would leave them till the end.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I would do it in the first fourteen days. I enjoy the parks more at the beginning of a trip than at the end, by the end I am getting a bit theme parked out, so I wouldn’t save anything up.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
SuzyM
Very Serious Dibber

SuzyM's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We always go for 3 weeks and do Universal or Seaworld etc in the first week then Disney for the last two. I like to acclimatise and have a bit of pool time and shopping in the first week and then enjoy the two weeks in Disney.
TDL and DLHK: July/Aug 2017; DCL: 2023 Alaska (Wonder)
SuzyM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Samm
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by aliant1977 View Post
So we’d normally have 21 day passes for Disney as I’m Disney mad so we could go any time during our 3 week holiday but next year we can only get 14 day passes. We do have 14 day Seaworld parks passes and Universal passes too. My question for my fellow Disney fans is would you be more sad to not go to Disney straight away and use the 14 days in the last 2 weeks or not be able to go on your last few days and use the 14 days in your first 2 weeks?
We always do the same in regards of getting a 21 day Disney ticket as we always visit Magic Kingdom on our first day. We usually go in October but have booked August-September 2022. As we are travelling late August (26th) we are going to stick with the same as what we always do and then book MNSSHP for just before we travel home but will be a bit gutted we can’t do Hollywood studios before we go home. I was hoping they’d bring back the 21 day ticket but I don’t know if this has been scrapped for good?
Samm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
aliant1977
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Samm View Post
We always do the same in regards of getting a 21 day Disney ticket as we always visit Magic Kingdom on our first day. We usually go in October but have booked August-September 2022. As we are travelling late August (26th) we are going to stick with the same as what we always do and then book MNSSHP for just before we travel home but will be a bit gutted we can’t do Hollywood studios before we go home. I was hoping they’d bring back the 21 day ticket but I don’t know if this has been scrapped for good?
When I spoke to Disney yesterday to have my 2020 tickets changed to 2022, they said they had no plans currently to bring them back but I think it’ll push people into just stating on-site for 2 weeks and staying elsewhere for the rest of their holiday so they’re ultimately losing money 🤷 Maybe once all of the restrictions have gone, they’ll bring it back
Old 5 May 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Samm
Excited about Disney

Hopefully 🤞🏻 It gives you so much more flexibility!
Samm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List