Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 11 Mar 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Stayed the same this week. I’m ok with that as I’m not doing any activity really.
Have a good week all 👍
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Stayed the same this week. I’m ok with that as I’m not doing any activity really.
Have a good week all 👍
Hope your recovery is going well? x

I've managed to drop nearly half a stone! I've been eating slightly better but also upped my running in preparation for a half marathon I am signed up for *gulp*! One more stone to go and I think I will be at my 'happy' weight.
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Hope your recovery is going well? x

I've managed to drop nearly half a stone! I've been eating slightly better but also upped my running in preparation for a half marathon I am signed up for *gulp*! One more stone to go and I think I will be at my 'happy' weight.
Wow ! That’s fantastic Kim, well done 👍

Yes I am doing much better now thank you. Still some way to go but loads better than I was this time last month.

I’ve lost 3/4 lb which is bit measly but does drop me from the 10s into the 9 stone bracket which is where I want to stay.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Nearly half a stone, that's amazing Kim, well done. And good luck with your half marathon training.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Amanda. And down into the 9's, that's something I can only dream of, well done.

We have been eating less as planned, but haven't managed to start exercising. DH has been filling in on a different role at work the past couple of weeks, which means longer hours and a more physical job than he is used to. He should be back to his normal role next week. Also, my mum was staying with us last week while she had some work done on her house, and as she was in alone all day while we were at work we felt we couldn't go out in the evening as well.

So, as a result I have only lost one pound each week, so a total of 2! Not enough for me to notice any difference at all. We should be able to start the exercise next week, so hopefully that will speed up the weight loss a bit.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Nearly half a stone, that's amazing Kim, well done. And good luck with your half marathon training.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Amanda. And down into the 9's, that's something I can only dream of, well done.

We have been eating less as planned, but haven't managed to start exercising. DH has been filling in on a different role at work the past couple of weeks, which means longer hours and a more physical job than he is used to. He should be back to his normal role next week. Also, my mum was staying with us last week while she had some work done on her house, and as she was in alone all day while we were at work we felt we couldn't go out in the evening as well.

So, as a result I have only lost one pound each week, so a total of 2! Not enough for me to notice any difference at all. We should be able to start the exercise next week, so hopefully that will speed up the weight loss a bit.
Still a loss though Lynda
I am waiting for it to warm up to go swimming. I know it’s an indoor pool but the thought of getting into cold water requires it to be a sunny day !
Hoe you can get into a routine when things back to normal
Old 3 Apr 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JulesAyr
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Hello - remember me? Am I allowed back Do you know this group is nearly 8 years old! I've been missing for a while - I see Amanda is still here but not sure if any other old Bikini babes are here.

Had a crappy two years which is why I kept away - not just from here but wasn't near the Dibb much either. I know you all knew Dad had died and I then became mums partial carer so it was heavy going. Then mum in law died last year and my mum died a couple of weeks ago. Feeling very lost without mum but have just booked a bargain Christmas / New Year trip to Orlando.

My weight is the same as before - a total yoyo! As usual with April, I'm at my heaviest just now - the same weight I am every April (10st 11!) - hopefully I'll get in the 9's by July which I normally do.

Hopefully you are all well, and hello to anyone I don't know / doesn't know me!

Jules xx

July 2004 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
Dec 2007 - Christmas at Disney - Sheraton Studio City/Royal Plaza
June/July 2009 - Hilton Doubletree Guest Suites, LBV
July 2011 - Hard Rock Hotel, Marriott Clearwater, Buena Vista Palace
July 2012 - Buena Vista Palace / Royal Pacific Resort
July 2015 - Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific Resort
July 2017 - OKW / Royal Pacific Resort
2019 - Christmas and New Year trip
JulesAyr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

Hello Julie, lovely to see you posting again. So very sorry to hear all your sad news. I do still come on the dibb to read but rarely post these days myself. You have been missed.
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Julie . hugs xxxx How lovely to see you . Hope you are ok. So sorry to read of your losses. That must have been very difficult for you.

Life hasn’t been kind to quite a few of us in the last couple of years so big hugs to you . I lost my Dad in January and had a tumour myself removed at Christmas. Not malignant thankfully but it’s been a horrible journey over the last 6 months.

This group continues to be a lovely source of support for life and weight struggles.

Edited at 09:00 AM.
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
Hello Julie, lovely to see you posting again. So very sorry to hear all your sad news. I do still come on the dibb to read but rarely post these days myself. You have been missed.
Lovely to see you Sam. Hope you are doing ok x
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Another months rolls in !

I am maintaining at 9st 13 which is ok as I can eat some treats and just manage my calories while I’m still not going much activity. A few non scale victories though as physio is helping me with my tone. I got my jeans on recently. Can’t sit down in them but first time I could even get them on since November ! All wins count in my book !

Made a conscious effort not to overbuy Easter treats so no major temptation in the weeks ahead.
Hope everyone is doing ok ?