Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 18 Jan 18, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’m in my second week of WW. I lost 4llbs first week. I haven’t done as much exercise this week. I like the fact that eggs and tuna are free as I eat a lot of them
Old 19 Jan 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
That’s excellent, well done.

I’ve lost weight with Weight Watchers many years ago but there’s not been one local for sometime so I tried Slimming World which I didn’t really enjoy.

There’s now one started in my village and I was thinking about joining but the Flex Plan sounds like Slimming World to me so I’m not sure.
I'm out this week, so I'm hoping I can stick to my points. You can now carry over daily points, so I have 38 weekly points as a cushion!

I was exactly the same as you, I lost weight with WW several years ago and I tried Slimming World also but didn't really like it.

The new Flex plan is a mix between the two; I build my meals around the Zero foods and then use my daily points. Susan
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tre85 View Post
Hi

I joined a couple of weeks ago. Lost 3lb in my first week and 1.5lb in my second. I’m enjoying it and it’s really made me think about my portion sizes.

I did slimming world previously and didn’t really lose a lot as I relied too much on pasta and potatoes!

Would be good to share some meal plans as I am still getting my head around what meals to have!
Well done on your weight loss, I'm not sure how much I'll loose this week as I'm out at the weekend. I will try to make sensible choices but we're going for a pub meal and the menu doesn't look that healthy!

Fab idea about sharing meal plans, I've found lots of Slimming World ones but not WW which include the new plan.

I'll try to amend the title of the thread to include photos. Susan
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Well done everyone on your weight loss so far. I'm aiming to get back in my shorts for my Summer holiday and drop a dress size.

Please feel free to share your goals, journey, meal plans, photos, hi-lows and hopefully we can all support each other. Susan
Old 19 Jan 18, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

I’ll share the first photo:

This is my lunch again
today, spicey red pepper and tomato soup. I’ve counted as 1 point for the vegetable stock cube, even though it made two batches.

Sorry can’t get the photo to upload on my phone. Susan

Edited at 10:33 AM.
Old 26 Jan 18, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

I joined the day after we booked our flights, I’ve lost 9lbs in 2 weeks and am hoping for another loss on Sunday.

I have done slimming world for so long I needed the change, so far so good. I’d like to lose as much as I can by August. Then carry on after our hols as my sister gets married next year and all the other bridesmaid are skinny Minnie’s compared to me.
Old 26 Jan 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by mollybogle View Post
I’m in my second week of WW. I lost 4llbs first week. I haven’t done as much exercise this week. I like the fact that eggs and tuna are free as I eat a lot of them
I have 3 boiled eggs for breakfast everyday.
Old 26 Jan 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I joined WW in the new year, lost almost 3st a few years back and have let it creep back on plus some so needed to rejoin!

I like the new flex, have boiled eggs and spinach for breakfast most days (boil up a load and keep them in the fridge as good ‘grab & go’ food)

I lost 5lb first week, 2.5lb second week, couldn’t go this week but weighed at home and was 2lb lighter.

I’m pleased with thee results so will stick at it, but I’m off to TGI’s now! Oops
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 18, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs4kids View Post
I’m pleased with thee results so will stick at it, but I’m off to TGI’s now! Oops
That’s what weeklies are for 😀
Old 27 Jan 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Well done ladies, that’s a great weight loss. I only lost 1/2 lb this week but it’s better off then on!