Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 20 Feb 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida_2012 View Post
Got to my goal weight in 2005 for my wedding. Fast forward 14 years and 2 children later I have put on 3 stone. I have been completing my part time PhD intensively over the last year on top of full time work on top of family life so I have been on the laptop lots with little time for exercise or cooking time.
I've started running again but I would love some zero point or low point family recipes for dinner. I also struggle with breakfasts. Lunches are fine with salad or soup.
Any tips or inspiration?
I see loads of people doing overnight oats for breakfast.

I just have a cereal bar (alpen light cherry bakewell - 2points) and a bowl of strawberries on weekends I tend to have a bacon sandwich or sausages, bacon and toast . (Heck sausages x2, 2 rashers of bacon (no fat) and 1 piece of toast and butter - 5 points plus a cup of tea)

I actually find weekends easier than week days.

Dinner wise I batch make; cottage pie and lasagne. We eat a lot of curry and Spanish chicken (curry is 11points and Spanish chicken is 9), pasta and pesto with bacon or tuna. Jacket potatoes, toad in the hole, roast.

It’s tricky between we don’t get a lot of Time to cook!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Hi all,

I've joined 6 month online plan this evening taking me upto my Florida trip.

I lost quite a bit of weight with WW back in 2011 then put it all and more back on.

A recent trip abroad made me realise I need to start again, so I'm going to start on page 1 of this thread for tips and advice.

Hopefully will post back with a loss next week!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Hi all,

I've joined 6 month online plan this evening taking me upto my Florida trip.

I lost quite a bit of weight with WW back in 2011 then put it all and more back on.

A recent trip abroad made me realise I need to start again, so I'm going to start on page 1 of this thread for tips and advice.

Hopefully will post back with a loss next week!
Fingers crossed for good news from your first week! I am on week 8 (I think) and I've lost just over a stone. I did have a week away as well where I put on 3lbs as I didn't stick to plan at all.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
Fingers crossed for good news from your first week! I am on week 8 (I think) and I've lost just over a stone. I did have a week away as well where I put on 3lbs as I didn't stick to plan at all.
Hi,
Thanks for that and well done on your stone (probably more now it’s taken me so long to respond).

I’m into my third week and from my first two weigh ins I have lost 11lbs so really chuffed with that.

I ordered the pinch of nom book which we have been using loads. We have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks for a few nights and my clothes already feel much better so I’m feeling motivated at the moment!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Hi,
Thanks for that and well done on your stone (probably more now it’s taken me so long to respond).

I’m into my third week and from my first two weigh ins I have lost 11lbs so really chuffed with that.

I ordered the pinch of nom book which we have been using loads. We have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks for a few nights and my clothes already feel much better so I’m feeling motivated at the moment!
Amazing news! Well done you!

Mine has slowed down but mainly due to me going off plan when I was away with work to Liechtenstein and over Easter! Back on it now as it’s the husbands 40th at the end of May and would like to lose a few more pounds before then. Enjoy your few nights away x
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ROO
Imagineer

ROO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Hi Everyone,
I joined WW 11mths ago & have lost 2st 4lbs but I’m struggling big time !
Have put 5lbs on since Christmas & have just been yo-yo ing since then 😫.
Every day I say right today’s the day, I’m going to get my act together.
I get weighed on a Thursday & yesterday I put on another lb so tomorrow is now my new get back on track day (already eaten way more than I should have today), hoping posting here will motivate me .
Wishing myself & all of you a good week. X

Edited at 04:05 PM.
ROO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi everyone, I joined WW this month to see if I can finally address my dis-organised eating, I have about 100lb to loose in total and I am looising around 2lb a week at the moment which I am very pleased about.

What are you hints for low point snacks?

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List