Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 Apr 18, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat22 View Post
Ooo! Can I join in! We are booked with virgin holidays from 17th-31st may. 7 nights at AKL (hoping to change to WL when standard rooms are available) followed by 7 nights HRH club level. So excited I could burst! Will be celebrating my birthday out there as well!
We go on these dates as well ! Offsite so less planning involved!
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
We go on these dates as well ! Offsite so less planning involved!
Ahh holiday friends! There’s loads to organise but I love all the planning. Can’t wait to get stuck in! x
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
truffles
Getting Excited

truffles's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
May 7th here. cannot wait. First time DDp so any tips /suggestions welcome. We are only at AKL for 5 nights and then cabana bay.

truffles xx

[/SIGPIC[SIGPIC]]
truffles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by truffles View Post
May 7th here. cannot wait. First time DDp so any tips /suggestions welcome. We are only at AKL for 5 nights and then cabana bay.

truffles xx
It’s our first time on the DDP. Have 7 days at AKL. We have already decided our restaurants and have even printed out menus for our planning folder! Goodness I’m sad aren’t I! I must really get a life! x
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by truffles View Post

truffles xx
As your staying at AKL my advice is book as many dinners at Sanaa as possibly It’s delicious!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
As your staying at AKL my advice is book as many dinners at Sanaa as possibly It’s delicious!
We had dinner there last time. I dream about the bread service! Probably going to swap to WL if and when the standard rooms are released. Stayed at WL last time and adored it. Will book artist point this time though, we didn’t have DDP last time, can’t wait.x
Old 10 May 18, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

So excited to think that in a year’s time we will be there!

I’m almost more excited about this than our wedding at the end of March, LOL. Next year is going to be a good one that’s for sure

Looks like there will be a few of us at POR around the same time too
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
So excited to think that in a year’s time we will be there!

I’m almost more excited about this than our wedding at the end of March, LOL. Next year is going to be a good one that’s for sure

Looks like there will be a few of us at POR around the same time too
Ooo double excitement! Great choice of resort for your (almost)husbands first time too
Is this trip your honeymoon too?
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Ooo double excitement! Great choice of resort for your (almost)husbands first time too
Is this trip your honeymoon too?
Yep we had started saving for the holiday before we got engaged, so it seemed like a natural decision to have it as the honeymoon! So exciting. I have stayed at POR before but not since I was a child, back when it was Dixie Landings. I always knew if I went back I wanted to go back to that resort
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Melissaur
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Megara84 View Post
We’re going in May 2019 too! 8 nights POR with an upgrade to DDP because we’re greedy. We talked about adding on a couple of night for universal but then we remembered we’re poor so scraped that. CANNOT WAIT! Drinking and eating around the world is the absolute dream for me. Bring on next year.

We're in the same position! Extra couple of nights for universal would have been £800 more! We're stretched for the 10 nights we already do have! We're May 12th at POR with upgrade to DDP! Cannot wait!

Walt Disney World - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2012 & 2015

Next trip planning has begun for Disneyland Paris 2024

Edited at 06:28 PM.
Melissaur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List