Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 8 Sep 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
arisser
Proud to wear my Ears

March 2019

Couldn't find a group for next March so I thought I'd start! I actually fly out on 28th February but am there until 10th March.

Going solo, staying in All Star Sports, and it's my first time to Walt Disney World! Been many times to DLP though, and also visited Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea earlier this year. I'm ridiculously excited!
arisser is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 18, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsie
Imagineer

I'm going solo, 7th-21st staying at the Red Lion Maingate. I'm planning on 80% WDW, 15% Universal and 5% at Kennedy Space Centre.

I'm ludicrously excited and petrified about the prospect of doing a 14 day solo trip!

Feb 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza on I-Drive / Sep 2003 - Westridge Villa on US27 / Feb 2005 - Westridge Villa on US27 / Aug 2007 - Indian Creek Villa / Aug 2015 - Indian Creek Villa / Mar 2019 - Red Lion Maingate
Elsie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
arisser
Proud to wear my Ears

So glad there's someone else going solo! I was a bit worried about March crowds but hopefully being solo means I will be able to whizz through and nab fastpasses for one. I'm determined to soak up the atmosphere and have a great time no matter what!

I'm trying to come up with a rough itinerary of which parks to visit on which days but it's all so overwhelming at the moment, I don't know where to start!
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We are out March 5th till April 5th but I'll be solo for the first 5 days as DH is marshalling at the Arnold Palmer Golf tournament his 3rd time
I'm even out of my comfort zone staying in a friends villa much nearer ID than we are used to so I'll be doing Sea World and Universal the first few days we hire 2cars when we are out together as he golfs
And I do other things when he's at the golf
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We are out March 2nd for 11 nights. First time ever in a Villa. So looking forward to it.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mr T as I know where you are going and it's not mine folks we are in ours after our guests leave you will love it no House keeping issues
And you can sit at the pool all day and a quick nip to the kitchen to make lunch to have by the pool or no need to make a special trip to do the laundry
H
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We've recently changed our trip dates from May to 26 March - 10 April. I'm a bit worried about crowds but I'm sure we'll have a good time whatever happens.
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
arisser
Proud to wear my Ears

Whilst attempting to get my head down and do some planning earlier today I noticed some Disney After Hours dates have been released since I last checked, one of them being the Thursday I'm there! Tempting...the idea of staying in Magic Kingdom until midnight sounds really fun!
Old 15 Sep 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by arisser View Post
Whilst attempting to get my head down and do some planning earlier today I noticed some Disney After Hours dates have been released since I last checked, one of them being the Thursday I'm there! Tempting...the idea of staying in Magic Kingdom until midnight sounds really fun!
I will be doing it if they do it while we are there. We stayed until midnight a few years back and it was the best day and night we've ever had at Disney - never seems to be open that late when we are there anymore, but hoping this time we'll catch a late night opening
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post

I’m glad someone started a March 2019 Club.
We’re going 14-28 March staying onsite at Pop with QSDP. Several firsts for us including it being the longest we’ve ever stayed on site and using a dining plan. We had to try it once. We’ve done plenty of villa only holidays, one split stay and two short stays on site. I can imagine there may be a couple of occasions when we’ll wish we had a living room and our own pool 😁

Edited at 11:23 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List