Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 27 Dec 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Mobile 2019 Fatty McFatFace Club

So it’s that time again where we all can’t wait to get back on the wagon and stop eating. I feel like this every year and I must admit I do quite well every year from now until my May Holiday. But I do find having somewhere to document my results holds me accountable and makes me want to do better. So I thought I would start this if anyone is interested? Any kind of diet, justca little journal for yourself!

I’m currently the biggest I’ve ever been! But not for long. This morning I weighed 10st 6lb 😦 my target is 8st 11lb by May. (My difficulty is I have some IVF in that time that I’m hoping won’t affect my weight too much!).

Anyone else joining in?
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Good luck with the weight loss and the IVF. I must say 10st 6lb doesn't sound very big but obviously I don't know how tall you are.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Good luck with the weight loss and the IVF. I must say 10st 6lb doesn't sound very big but obviously I don't know how tall you are.
It’s the biggest I’ve ever been and enough for nothing to fit so it has to go! Also need to be careful with my BMI for IVF.
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

I joined a slimming club pre Christmas lost 18lbs but feel I may have put a lot of it back on in the past week. Definitely up for joining in, anything that will keep me on track!

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Yeah I’m game! I have a fair whack to lose, done it before and determined to do it again (and keep it off for good this time) so I rejoined SlimmingWorld, as that’s how I did it last time.

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I am currently in Disney and I weigh the most I ever have.
I turn 40 in 3.5 weeks time and fly home the following day.

I weigh 2lb more than you MrsB87 and am very unhappy about it.

I’ll weigh myself on the scales in the gym each week while I’m here and pray that I don’t put too much weight on.

I am aiming to lose as much as possible before my return trip in August.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishlass89
Very Serious Dibber

I need to get back on it in the new year as well. Was doing well and lost 5 stone in the past 2 years but ive put about a stone back on since the summer and have about 7 stone to lose overall.
scottishlass89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
00swan
Imagineer

00swan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Me too - would love to join you.

Was doing okay til health issues reared their ugly heads and I rebelled by stuffing my face - it was meant to make me feel better but it’s definitely hindered recovery.

* Orlando: 2006/2007/2010/2014/2016/2017/2018/2019
+ new booking Apr/May 2022

* New York/Orlando mix: 2012

* New York: May 2015/Dec 2021
00swan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Count me in. I keep losing and gaining the same stone. I out my work trousers on yesterday and they were so tight they made my skin hurt by the end of the day. It's no good me pretending it isn't happening.

I don't have lots to lose but I'm hitting the menopause and I am definitely getting distinct middle-age spread!
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
Count me in. I keep losing and gaining the same stone. I out my work trousers on yesterday and they were so tight they made my skin hurt by the end of the day. It's no good me pretending it isn't happening.

I don't have lots to lose but I'm hitting the menopause and I am definitely getting distinct middle-age spread!
I’m the same. I lose a stone for Holiday then put most back on then more when Home and back to square one!