Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Apr 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Woo hoo, task definitely completed-big shout out to the ladies who lasted even later! Worth getting up at crazy o’clock, I thought the weather might have spoilt the boat travel plans but all went well. What a great day!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Woo hoo, task definitely completed-big shout out to the ladies who lasted even later! Worth getting up at crazy o’clock, I thought the weather might have spoilt the boat travel plans but all went well. What a great day!
I loved this day. I was really worried during the rain at HS. Kate getting wet feet made me think that it would all be over, because of course soggy feet in trainers is no good. That's why I gave her my socks.

It was brilliant staying in MK and doing carousel of progress. I was so pleased that Kate stayed out with me.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow fab day you crammed so much in!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Wow fab day you crammed so much in!
We did do really well I'm so glad we tried this. We were worn out by the end though.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a fabulous read! Well done to you and Kate for lasting so long. The boys did well too though, it was a very long day. I'm so glad you managed to do everything you wanted, and see something new as well. You did really well with booking up fastpasses quickly when you needed them. Fantastic day.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a fabulous read! Well done to you and Kate for lasting so long. The boys did well too though, it was a very long day. I'm so glad you managed to do everything you wanted, and see something new as well. You did really well with booking up fastpasses quickly when you needed them. Fantastic day.
It was a truly wonderful day, tiring but wonderful. I thought we might not make it when the rain came down at HS, but we persevered and I'm glad we did. Getting to see the Country Bears come out and dance was a real treat and a surprise for me. It's funny that the littlest thing seemed the most magical.

Old 22 Sep 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A great 4 parks day! i enjoyed reading how you got on and it makes me excited to go back and do this challenge again! i hope you try this challenge again in the future as it sounds like you had great fun!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
A great 4 parks day! i enjoyed reading how you got on and it makes me excited to go back and do this challenge again! i hope you try this challenge again in the future as it sounds like you had great fun!
I just loved the 4 park challenge. What an amazing day, tiring, but amazing. Thanks for reading, maybe we'll make it a 5 park challenge next time... I'm pretty sure I read you did a water park too? Maybe I'm making that up or thinking of another dibber? I did a lot of research before our 4 park challeng so sorry if I've confused you with someone else

We didn't do it again when we went this summer as we had my mum and dad with us this year and they are nearly 70, so I'm itching to do it again and I think you're right we should do it next year!

Edited at 07:49 PM.
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I just loved the 4 park challenge. What an amazing day, tiring, but amazing. Thanks for reading, maybe we'll make it a 5 park challenge next time... I'm pretty sure I read you did a water park too? Maybe I'm making that up or thinking of another dibber? I did a lot of research before our 4 park challeng so sorry if I've confused you with someone else

We didn't do it again when we went this summer as we had my mum and dad with us this year and they are nearly 70, so I'm itching to do it again and I think you're right we should do it next year!
It’s impressive the girls stayed out! And the boys went home 🙈 Yeah that was me 🙈 crazy 5 parks! We’ve done it twice since then but I didn’t do trip reports!
You should definitely do it again! I love reading people’s reports on it! I’m currently look for ideas on how to make it different again for next year!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
It’s impressive the girls stayed out! And the boys went home 🙈 Yeah that was me 🙈 crazy 5 parks! We’ve done it twice since then but I didn’t do trip reports!
You should definitely do it again! I love reading people’s reports on it! I’m currently look for ideas on how to make it different again for next year!
I fear if we did do a water park then I'd never get the kids out of there as they love the water. I can't seem them just chilling out in the lazy river. But you never know. I want to add in the skyliner as another mode of transport, we are at CBR next summer so that's a definite idea at least.