Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Mar 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I did ours on Sunday and Monday - we got everything easily including one in HS.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
It's all sounding positive Tomorrow is the day so keeping everything crossed, Ohana is the one I've been checking daily and always appears to be gone first so I'll go from there!
Try to have a couple of different ways to book. On our 180 days (last Sunday) our 10+1 didn't open - in fact it's still only opening day by day - on the main site. I had to use the app to book them.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Try to have a couple of different ways to book. On our 180 days (last Sunday) our 10+1 didn't open - in fact it's still only opening day by day - on the main site. I had to use the app to book them.
I cant use either the pc or the app, just hasn't opened the dates. In the end got exasperated so called them and booked them that way. Then they didn't appear on MDE, but when I linked the first one manually using the ref they gave me, all the others appeared. It still hasn't opened all my dates yet either on the app or the laptop. It has been very frustrating

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I cant use either the pc or the app, just hasn't opened the dates. In the end got exasperated so called them and booked them that way. Then they didn't appear on MDE, but when I linked the first one manually using the ref they gave me, all the others appeared. It still hasn't opened all my dates yet either on the app or the laptop. It has been very frustrating
I was ready to scream on Sunday a.m.! I eventually managed ok on the app and they immediately appeared in our plans on the main site even though the dates still wouldn't work! I want to book a tour but can't on the app and that date is still not on the main site. Luckily it should be easy to book without ringing but I do wish they sort the problems out.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX

Edited at 10:58 AM.
Old 15 Mar 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

we got everything we wanted on Monday and there's still plenty of availability at the disney hotels because i've been checking.
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
we got everything we wanted on Monday and there's still plenty of availability at the disney hotels because i've been checking.
we don't go until October ... however have been looking at ADR availability and hotel availability as I am very nervous about crowd levels and all seems very good at the moment ... maybe the crowd rumours have scared everyone away!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm guessing that the die hard Star Wars fans that will be descending are unlikely to be Disney or WDW fans so would be unaware of the requirement for ADR's and fastpasses. At least this is what I'm hoping as I have another 23 days or so before I can book my ADR's!

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
squibbon
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

I've been able to get whatever I have looked for over the last couple of days.
Hopefully nothing to worry about.
squibbon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
I got all of ours to within 10-15 mins of our times, only thing that I would add is that the online times are a bit out. We wanted an early Crystal Palace but only 9:25 available online, I called & got 8:30. Storybook dining wasn't available till around day "4" but again they got me a time that wasn't showing online.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
I got all of ours to within 10-15 mins of our times, only thing that I would add is that the online times are a bit out. We wanted an early Crystal Palace but only 9:25 available online, I called & got 8:30. Storybook dining wasn't available till around day "4" but again they got me a time that wasn't showing online.
SD
Which number did you call Shooby? Just in case I need to do the same on Tuesday