Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Mar 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
That's exactly the same problem I have. App does not let me book at all. Rang Disney IT and they fiddled with it but still not working. Am in the process of replying to an email they sent detailing the problem.
Website does not even recognise the fact we are staying on site. I have however found a work around which works for me. As follows :-

Open up website.
Sign in on drop down menu on left hand side.
Go to bottom of page for other links.
Select dining reservations
Select your restaurant
Change date to any day of your stay that it shows as available
Select your time this should open up your 180 + 10 on the calendar.
Then book your restaurant.
Thanks for that, tried it but it din't work for me still won't open the dates. Just glad I managed to get the ones I definitely wanted by calling them, any others will add as each day opens. They do not seem to know what the problem is at all

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I still can't get to my dates either on the app or on the website which is not helpful at all. The main ones I wanted I had to ring them for as couldn't get either to work. It is still only opening day by day not +10 as it should.
Looks like we're at BC at the same time too! We check in on 6th.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 10:06 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Looks like we're at BC at the same time too! We check in on 6th.
I check in on the 10th for 7 nights, then am offsite on I Drive for 7 nights PS Countdown is a day ahead as its set for my pre travel day!

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 10:19 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I check in on the 10th for 7 nights, then am offsite on I Drive for 7 nights PS Countdown is a day ahead as its set for my pre travel day!
Our countdown is ahead too - we're on the Dream for 4 nights before BC. We actually leave home 31st Aug and stay at Gatwick, fly 1st, stay at the Hyatt at MCO and cruise on 2nd.
ps - you're going to love Y&BC!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 12:31 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
kzrr02
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks all. I got all I wanted for my first 10 days. I went on the website first but it didn’t open up my dates .
Went on the App and it worked just fine.
kzrr02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kzrr02 View Post
Thanks all. I got all I wanted for my first 10 days. I went on the website first but it didn’t open up my dates .
Went on the App and it worked just fine.
Glad you got it sorted. It's around the other way for me website works but App doesn't.
Old 17 Mar 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post

It was my day today. App opened up the +10 days, my laptop did not, DH's laptop did. Somebody suggested the browser (internet explorer) could have been the issue on my laptop.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It was my day today. App opened up the +10 days, my laptop did not, DH's laptop did. Somebody suggested the browser (internet explorer) could have been the issue on my laptop.
Thanks for that, I have Firefox/IE/& Chrome on my laptop so hopefully if one doesn't work on Tuesday one of the others will
What was your strategy Calaudette its two years since I did it & so much changes in two years
I've written out my list & priority order, which I know I am going to have to rearrange when/if a date for Ticketed event evening at AK shows its date . Ive actually done a booking for BOMA for the week before we arrive (confirmed) & hope to change it to the actual date I want on Tuesday just to see if it works if not I can cancel & do the actual date I need
Did you get all the ADR's you wanted?
Old 17 Mar 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Thanks for that, I have Firefox/IE/& Chrome on my laptop so hopefully if one doesn't work on Tuesday one of the others will
What was your strategy Calaudette its two years since I did it & so much changes in two years
I've written out my list & priority order, which I know I am going to have to rearrange when/if a date for Ticketed event evening at AK shows its date . Ive actually done a booking for BOMA for the week before we arrive (confirmed) & hope to change it to the actual date I want on Tuesday just to see if it works if not I can cancel & do the actual date I need
Did you get all the ADR's you wanted?
I was a little bit all over the place this time, I am not usually. I got everything other than Morimoto Asia which DH had picked out. I don't know why but I could not get dinner there on any night.

I wanted Storybook Dining so that was my priority, I could not get it for the first night in my stay but I have it for my back up night about 7 nights in. I then booked BOG pre park breakfast for most mornings and a Garden Grill for one morning. I have booked California Grill Brunch for the second Sunday but could not get it for the first, I am not sure if we want it but I think we need to book it just in case. As our plans develop and in particular we get onto FP booking, I will release some of the bookings.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List