Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Mar 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
zoet
Staying in the Castle

Fast Pass wait time for Flight of passage

Hi there
I'll be visiting on my sons wish trip end of April, we have a genie pass which i've been told allows us to join fast pass at any time.
Very grateful for this, just trying to get an idea of what the wait times may be in fast pass eg for Flight of Passage? Is there a better time of day to do this?
Thanks
zoet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Hi there, I've only been once so I'm not really an authority on this, but I had a DAS in Feb which allowed us to get return times and then go through the FP line when we returned.

We went on FOP three times and each time I think we waited 5-15 minutes through the FP queue. The busiest time was around 3pm, the shortest FP line was just before animal kingdom closing. The queue does take a bit of time either way, I would say you do about 3/5 minutes of walking through the FP line before you get to the Cast Member who puts you in separate queues, so factor that in before you even have to wait.
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
zoet
Staying in the Castle

Thanks so much for the info. I think we will all love this ride and can manage that amount of queuing. x
zoet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by zoet View Post
Thanks so much for the info. I think we will all love this ride and can manage that amount of queuing. x
I’m sure you will love it, it was an amazing ride! Once we’d been on it once it was hard to stop us just wanting to go around again!

Hope you have a good time!
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by zoet View Post
Hi there
I'll be visiting on my sons wish trip end of April, we have a genie pass which i've been told allows us to join fast pass at any time.
Very grateful for this, justrying to get an idea of what the wait times may be in fast pass eg for Flight of Passage? Is there a better time of day to do this?
Thanks
f
hi, we went on it three times on our trip just gone, the fastpass queue had minimal wait time, it took longer to walk up than wait in the line, i am sure you will all love it. I hope that you all have a great trip, Enjoy. X
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

haven't been on here in a while. Whats a genie pass and a DAS? Losing my touch!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

DAS is the disability access pass - for those with a disability leading to a difficulty with queueing, Genie pass is for Wish kids, i think staying through Give Kids the World, so they dont have to queue and can use the fast pass entrances for the duration of their wish trip.
Old 16 Mar 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

Took us 60 mins in the FP line on Presidents day in Feb, much better than the 345 mins posted for standby...345 mins is almost 6 hours!
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
princemarkie
Trying for More Ears

we fp it twice and waited no more than 10 mins