Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Feb 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

As you can see we have a villa but our away from homes are kettle pop up laundry basket hanging shelf thing from ikea pop up basket for things like sun glasses hats door key cards zip lock bags ( for ice from the machines to decant snacks etc ) and picnic type plates bowls tumblers cutlery a sharpe knife ( to cut up fruit cheese etc) a couple of dish towels multi surface wipes and washing up liquid and a dish sponge and a couple of bin liners ) all neatly packed in a shoe size plastic box which is used to pack my stash of BBW ha d soaps body care stuff to bring back home
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida dreamr
Proud to wear my Ears

Florida dreamr's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Never stayed in a villa or onsite but always in a Rosen hotel room only. We bought a $7 cheap toaster from Walmart intending to leave it if we couldn't fit it in suit case but have always managed o squeeze it in. we also take a small kettle. couldn't be without them as we are not big breaky eaters anymore just a bit of toast or teacakes or a nice croissant. We probably have breaky out 3 times while away and its always at The Golden Coral ….love it x
Old 3 Feb 19, 01:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

If you need extra hangers do you not just ask at reception?

Our must haves for the room if using a hotel is a 4 gang extension lead, a couple socket converters to UK style, a small bottle washing liquid for hand washing sox and smalls a multitool ( contains screw drivers, knives, bottle opener, pliers etc and a roll of duct tape...(fixes anything)
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Fan
Proud to wear my Ears

All our trips in the last 10 years or so have been via DVC, and DW does like to "resort hop" 4 / 5 times per trip. First action following any such move is to ring Housekeeping and ask for a "tea kettle?"... It usually arrives within 10 minutes, and she always has PG Tips primed and ready "for the off!"
Orlando Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 03:53 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
If you need extra hangers do you not just ask at reception?

Our must haves for the room if using a hotel is a 4 gang extension lead, a couple socket converters to UK style, a small bottle washing liquid for hand washing sox and smalls a multitool ( contains screw drivers, knives, bottle opener, pliers etc and a roll of duct tape...(fixes anything)
Snap to the duct tape!
Old 3 Feb 19, 04:20 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Pop up laundry basket and hand soap liquid.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando Fan View Post
All our trips in the last 10 years or so have been via DVC, and DW does like to "resort hop" 4 / 5 times per trip. First action following any such move is to ring Housekeeping and ask for a "tea kettle?"... It usually arrives within 10 minutes, and she always has PG Tips primed and ready "for the off!"
I'm staying poly studio first time dvc so really appreciate this tip need my morning brew! Thanks
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pep View Post
I'm staying poly studio first time dvc so really appreciate this tip need my morning brew! Thanks
Is this an electric plug in one ?
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I take something to hang from the shower rail so I can wash and dry “smalls” without draping them over the air con unit. I get a plastic version in the Pound shop. (Not this one - too expensive).

Also this, better than using a U.K./USA adapter that you plug into the wall - they always fall out for me !

I’m looking at similar with USB ports on them for my next trip.

Edited at 10:02 AM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
0420wilmut
Imagineer

Mobile

Pop up laundry basket. Took two last visit and stacked them on top of each other.
Also, packing cubes. Just popped them straight into the drawers. So easy; all neat and tidy.

AND A CORKSCREW 🥂
May 2023 POP & 1 night RPR

Edited at 07:48 AM.
0420wilmut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List