Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Apr 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stan1805 View Post
According to the fastpass availability calendar SDD should be available for your dates. Unless I’m misunderstanding the calendar, which is quite possible 😂
Yes it may well be but I've only allowed myself 2 days in the studios 1 morning and 1 afternoon into night so I know I'm reducing my chances a lot. 😂
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Yes it may well be but I've only allowed myself 2 days in the studios 1 morning and 1 afternoon into night so I know I'm reducing my chances a lot. 😂
Just to double check... you haven't fallen foul of the tiering by booking a different Toy Story Fastpass already? As it stands currently, evening FP should be available for every day of your stay except the first two. Just seems odd that you can't find anything at up to 68 days out.

Although that said... if the rumours in this thread are true, what might that mean for the accuracy of the FP availability calendar? I guess it will only matter when remaining numbers are very limited - so will mostly affect on-the-day bookings (and to be fair, we occasionally failed to get those to actually confirm - despite selecting them - when we were there three years ago, so not entirely sure how much of a change this really is).
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
Just to double check... you haven't fallen foul of the tiering by booking a different Toy Story Fastpass already? As it stands currently, evening FP should be available for every day of your stay except the first two. Just seems odd that you can't find anything at up to 68 days out.

Although that said... if the rumours in this thread are true, what might that mean for the accuracy of the FP availability calendar? I guess it will only matter when remaining numbers are very limited - so will mostly affect on-the-day bookings (and to be fair, we occasionally failed to get those to actually confirm - despite selecting them - when we were there three years ago, so not entirely sure how much of a change this really is).
I have booked tsm one day and ass for another because I couldn't get sdd. In the meantime I have pressed modify a few times taken myself out of the party of 4 and looked for another and it say sdd not available for any times ☹ just checked again in the same way no sdd but ass available again even though that was the fp I was modifying

Edited at 09:05 PM.
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Another thing that has happened is quite a few of my fp have not shown up on mde app or not all party members are on them but everything correct on my MDE going through go disney website
Old 1 Apr 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
There was an update to the IOS version of the app either yesterday or the day before which may or may not be affecting things

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
There was an update to the IOS version of the app either yesterday or the day before which may or may not be affecting things
I'm on android . Think I'm going to give them a call about all these things
Old 1 Apr 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post

Checked fp availability calender lots of sdd availability for the days we are not visiting hollywood studios not gonna change my plans for one ride though. Thanks for your suggestions
Old 3 Apr 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Another thing that has happened is quite a few of my fp have not shown up on mde app or not all party members are on them but everything correct on my MDE going through go disney website
We booked our fps today and had a similar issue on the app showing only 1 party member instead of 4. But everything was correct on MDE through the website (we triple checked just to make sure )
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shell1970 View Post
We booked our fps today and had a similar issue on the app showing only 1 party member instead of 4. But everything was correct on MDE through the website (we triple checked just to make sure )
I did actually call and they said as long as everything reading right on the website mde then it's fine. They said the app is having problems and they are working on it