Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Sep 19, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We enjoyed it we didnt queue we rocked up 20mins before it was due to start got seats about 4 rows from top on the end, saw the show, were up and out and on the first bus back to our resort after it with no queues. Preferred it to fantasmic as the projections are fab and you can see them well no matter what your seat

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I booked ours with a Tusker house dining package and am glad I didn't use a 'regular' FP on it. But going again, I'd probably try and see it, just not use a FP for it... my children were a bit bored!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cls123 View Post
must def be marmite, I loved it, gave me the shivers, 1 of the best experiences we had, I thought the setting was magical! but then I thought the epcot one was a waste of time... !
I agree with you about the Epcot one. I don't like fireworks but since I was staying at Beach Club (got home today) and it was finishing soon I thought I'd take a stroll to Epcot one night and watch it to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't impressed. Fireworks are fireworks to me. Having said that I did enjoy Fantasmic but there was a lot of singing, acting, projections etc in it. It wasn't just a straight firework display.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Love ROL but wouldn't use a fastpass for it as will easily get a space unless going during a very busy time. We used a fastpass in september and we got there 20 mins before and they squashed us all in one section of the theatre which was really uncomfortable, while others without a fastpass rocked up just before the start and sat where they wanted. The rest of the theatre was empty.
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We had a FastPass for it last week and they weren’t even scanning the FastPass line in so anyone could have just walked in.
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

We didn’t go. We used the FP for Dinosaur and then went to Disney Springs shopping 😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List