Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Oct 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Spring/Summer - New offer - some changes to free dining

The new offer for Spring Summer 2020 has been launched today - and comes with changes, some good/some bad.

Disappointingly the free dining offer for Santa Fe and Cheyenne now only comes with breakfast (instead of free half board standard as used to be the case.)

DCR still includes standard half board. New York, Newport and Sequoia are half board plus as they always have been.

For Disneyland Hotel the included plan the FULL board premium.

All hotels come with a €100 gift card.

Link with the details here: disneylandparis/en-gb/offers/free-dine/
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

For our dates the difference between Cheyenne & Sequioa was £35! Total no brainer when Sequioa includes half board & Cheyenne is breakfast only!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

For our dates it’s now about £200-£250 more expensive for the same rooms in the NPB, obviously you get 100 Euros back. What I did notice is that there are more club rooms available under the new deal, I can see Sequoia getting booked up now it’s the cheapest on site free half board option.
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm holding out for New York, says we can book that hotel from 5th November, hoping it's not too late in the Summer as was hoping to go around early June.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

This offer seems to be coming out cheaper than what I already had booked for next September. Does anyone know if you can swap to the new offer?
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
This offer seems to be coming out cheaper than what I already had booked for next September. Does anyone know if you can swap to the new offer?
Usually you can only swap to the new offer if you're still spending the same amount ie you'd need to add another night or a meal plan so you'd get more more for your money rather than make an actual saving x

(As with all things DLP though it can vary depending on who you speak to so worth a try x)
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks I wonder if it will count if I'm adding the RunDisney bibs on? Will give them a ring later and see.
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
Thanks I wonder if it will count if I'm adding the RunDisney bibs on? Will give them a ring later and see.
You should be fine as the bibs will bump up the overall cost
Old 24 Oct 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Think I prefer this offer! The gift card would be great!
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

If you are more than 61 days until the start of the package without transportation, you can book a higher or lower value package without paying any fee.
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List