Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
NatsyNoo
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jul 09

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Lovely dress & tiara - big risk re the size but it is the ultimate incentive...you'll probably have to have it taken in! Very exciting! Good to know Randy is offering this year's prices for next year's weddings for early bookings!
__________________


Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
Leanne1977
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Jan 05

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Here is the dress...
venuslatinamerica/image/c...FR-541x700.jpg
venuslatinamerica/image/c...0R-541x700.jpg

I've taken a bit of a gamble... I've got 5 stone to lose, so I've picked a dress a size above my goal weight. I've done this as a mega incentive to get my fat bum moving and eating properly. I've done it before.. I can do it again!

Here is the tiara
images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...7844/t627d.jpg
Beautiful!
__________________

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Rachy
Imagineer
 
Rachy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 08
Good to hear everything is coming together, you sound very organised!

Dress and tiara are both lovely x
__________________
Rachy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
Hayley&Gareth
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 09
Location: Scotland

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 23

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 28
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Lovely dress & tiara - big risk re the size but it is the ultimate incentive...you'll probably have to have it taken in! Very exciting! Good to know Randy is offering this year's prices for next year's weddings for early bookings!
VERY big risk, but the dress was only $399 inclusive of tax so if worst was to come to the very worst I wouldn't be losing out on much Failing that there's always liposuction LOL
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
Chilly80
Imagineer
 
Chilly80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 10
Great news. Love that dress & tiara. I ordered my dress to the size I was at the time but then had to have it taken in about 6 inches!
__________________
Chilly's Happy Ever After Trip Report
Alternative West Coast including DCL Trip Report
Claire & Mikes Wedding Trip Report
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
#16
Hayley&Gareth
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 09
Location: Scotland

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 23

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 28
Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post
Great news. Love that dress & tiara. I ordered my dress to the size I was at the time but then had to have it taken in about 6 inches!
Wow 6 inches is really impressive! Well I'm doing the Cambridge diet again as of tomorrow and that averages a loss of 1 stone per month so as my wedding is about 17 months away i'll have plenty of time to tone up
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Sarah84
Imagineer
 
Sarah84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 04
Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Here is the dress...
venuslatinamerica/image/c...FR-541x700.jpg
venuslatinamerica/image/c...0R-541x700.jpg

I've taken a bit of a gamble... I've got 5 stone to lose, so I've picked a dress a size above my goal weight. I've done this as a mega incentive to get my fat bum moving and eating properly. I've done it before.. I can do it again!

Here is the tiara
images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...7844/t627d.jpg
Beautiful, and i dont think theres any better incentive to lose the weight than making sure you fit in your wedding dress

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Not 100% sure as I've gone beyond the package by adding an extra hour for the photography to allow for extra pics on the GF beach.. Will have a look at the contact and let you know
Exactly what I want to do, was trying to figure timing out with the 3 hour package as I want him to arrive slightly before I leave so i can get a few pics getting into my dress & leaving the hotel and wanted pics at the GF beach after and was thinking I won't fit it in to 3 hours so will need to add an extra hour.

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Ok so I have $525 plus tax for the photography inclusive of images, I believe this is this years price. Its an extra $150 for the extra hour, adding tax to all of that is a total of $772.13
Thanks for posting that, i now have an idea how much the extra hour will be and how much I need to budget for this. I think I will just go with the DVD only option though. Did you pay the 50% deposit on the before or after tax price
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
#18
Guest
Guest
 
Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Wow 6 inches is really impressive! Well I'm doing the Cambridge diet again as of tomorrow and that averages a loss of 1 stone per month so as my wedding is about 17 months away i'll have plenty of time to tone up

Hayley, it's my dress! It's beautiful When you get it would you mind trying it on and posting or emailing me a picture? I'm going dress shopping for the first time on the 17th but that is the first dress I ever fell in love with and think eventually I will get something similar made.

Good luck doing the Cambridge Diet! Have you done it before? I have been doing it for 14 weeks (with a few blips lol) and I've lost 51lb I've got a long way to go yet but the Cambridge Diet really works and I love the quick results! Shame the stuff doesn't taste a bit nicer though lol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#19
Hayley&Gareth
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 09
Location: Scotland

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 23

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 28
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Thanks for posting that, i now have an idea how much the extra hour will be and how much I need to budget for this. I think I will just go with the DVD only option though. Did you pay the 50% deposit on the before or after tax price
I totalled everything up including tax then divided the amount by 2 to give us our 50% deposit So my deposit was $386.07 with another $387.06 due on the wedding day.

Edited at 09:27 PM.
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
Hayley&Gareth
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Aug 09
Location: Scotland

Hayley&Gareth's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 23

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 28
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1986 View Post
Hayley, it's my dress! It's beautiful When you get it would you mind trying it on and posting or emailing me a picture? I'm going dress shopping for the first time on the 17th but that is the first dress I ever fell in love with and think eventually I will get something similar made.

Good luck doing the Cambridge Diet! Have you done it before? I have been doing it for 14 weeks (with a few blips lol) and I've lost 51lb I've got a long way to go yet but the Cambridge Diet really works and I love the quick results! Shame the stuff doesn't taste a bit nicer though lol
I will certainly try it on and send you a pic, I'm picking it up from Carrie when we go back to Florida this September, SO excited now! It's a lovely dress!

I've done Cambridge before - did it for 4 weeks before I fell off he wagon with family do's etc and uni work but determined this time! I lost loads of weight a few years ago doing Slimming World, but as I have quite a bit more to lose I need to see the results soon-ish or else i'll give in! I only have the chocolate tetras, and the occasional bar so no mixing or blending for me you've done really well so far, well done! It's a hard going diet initially but you're over the worst after week 1. I'm on day 1 as of tomorrow so wish me luck!
Hayley&Gareth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Park Tickets
On 20th November 4:14pm
Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Jan. 1, 2021As the phased reopening of Walt... Read More »
Posted in epcot
On 20th November 11:29am
As part of the D23 Fantastic Worlds Celebration, Disney shared details about the historic transformation... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 27th October 3:18pm
Walt Disney World has announced that their entrance gateways to Walt Disney World are about... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3063
CaxtonFX  $1.3013
Covent Garden FX  $1.3202
FAIRFX  $1.2920
John Lewis  $1.3111
M&S  $1.2872
Post Office  $1.2856
Sainsburys  $1.3040
TESCO  $1.3049
Travelex  $1.3000
Updated: 06:00 25/11/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1020
CaxtonFX  €1.0937
Covent Garden FX  €1.1100
FAIRFX  €1.0885
John Lewis  €1.1061
M&S  €1.0861
Post Office  €1.0846
Sainsburys  €1.1009
TESCO  €1.1010
Travelex  €1.0965
Updated: 06:00 25/11/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now