Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 10 Apr 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Who to book our wedding with?

Hi everyone,

My fiancé and I are looking to get married November 2019, and would like the wedding at Paradise Cove. Who is the best person or company to book with? We are from the UK, so we don't really know where to start! Is it best to book through the venue itself? Ideally we would want the company doing as much for us as possible, as it's going to be hard to do from over here, i.e. cake, flowers, photography, videography etc.

I have also seen a few people mention the MK photo shoots? Does anyone have any more info on them...I know you can't go into Disney Parks in your wedding dress, but if there was a way to have some photos done, that would be fab!

Thanks in advance
Laura
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DD is getting married there in June I'm sure she dealt directly with the company who offered all sorts of options re photographers, flowers etc.
DS got married last year at Cypress Grove last year and I know the venue arranged all the bits and pieces including the marriage licence.
Can't help re the Disney photos. We stayed at Kidani Village at AK they got some great photos with the savannah in the background.

Edited at 02:33 PM.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes anyone can book a park bridal photoshoot 4 months prior. MK is around $2200.

Try Helen at Elegant Weddings as a wedding planner.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks both! I have emailed Paradise Cove directly, and Helen at Elegant Weddings.

Do you know how you would go around booking the MK photo shoot? Is there a specific web address to go through?

Thanks
Old 17 Apr 17, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PattisonLea View Post
Thanks both! I have emailed Paradise Cove directly, and Helen at Elegant Weddings.

Do you know how you would go around booking the MK photo shoot? Is there a specific web address to go through?

Thanks
You book through Disney Fine Art Photography
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Thankyou. I have emailed regarding the photography and prices, and we are just in the process of booking our wedding through Helen at Elegant Weddings
Old 18 Apr 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

We booked our wedding with Helen. She was wonderful and we always try to meet up with her when we go over. 😊
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Me and my Fiance are getting married in October 2018 at Cypress Grove - we've booked with Helen at Elegant Weddings of Orlando and she's been amazing so far!

They organise the cake, flowers, photography, videography, hair, make-up and transport - You get sent photos of the cake and flowers so you can choose those
Old 2 May 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DS got married there last year lovely outdoor setting with the added advantage of nice air conditioned building for pre wedding meeting and post wedding drink and cake. Staff were fantastic, nice place for photos.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List