Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jun 17, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Who would like a slimming world food blog kind of thing with pics?

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The first post was...

Please feel free to carry on...
Please feel free to carry on...
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Morning girls, another new page lol... hope everyone has a good day xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Wowsers! I played two games of netball last night and ended up eating a bacon sarnie at 10pm! Stir fry tonight! X
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Wowsers! I played two games of netball last night and ended up eating a bacon sarnie at 10pm! Stir fry tonight! X
Two games of netball probably earned that bacon butty lol... hope you enjoyed xx
Old 15 Jun 17, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
That's impressive and I'm sure you burnt enough calories to justify your bacon sarnie! I did two consecutive classes yesterday, Zumba and a toning class and can barely move today, it seemed like a good idea at the time!
Old 15 Jun 17, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well had my weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs. Pleased and relieved as we were away in London for a few days last week so I missed group and I ate what I fanciedwhilst away, just need to make sure it doesn't bite me in the backside next week!
Starting to think about my final target now, hoping to get my 2 and a half stone award next week and would like to lose another 1 and a half stone, maybe more but we shall see. Clothes wise since the third week in March I have gone from a 16/18 to a 12/14. It's been expensive but fun buying new things plus my shape has altered so I am trying to discover what suits Me now . I'm top heavy so most likely will always be a size smaller on my bottom half:blush
Hope everyone is having a good day x
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Well done Claire! Here's tonight's tea!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by CC71 View Post
Well had my weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs. Pleased and relieved as we were away in London for a few days last week so I missed group and I ate what I fanciedwhilst away, just need to make sure it doesn't bite me in the backside next week!
Starting to think about my final target now, hoping to get my 2 and a half stone award next week and would like to lose another 1 and a half stone, maybe more but we shall see. Clothes wise since the third week in March I have gone from a 16/18 to a 12/14. It's been expensive but fun buying new things plus my shape has altered so I am trying to discover what suits Me now . I'm top heavy so most likely will always be a size smaller on my bottom half:blush
Hope everyone is having a good day x
Well done Claire that's a brilliant loss 👍👍
Well done on dropping dress sizes too... good feeling isn't it.
I'm same top heavy, Apple shaped I tell people I'm an egg on legs lol , I do have quite nice legs though... just waiting for rest of my body to catch up
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Chicken, salad sweet corn and jacket spuds for tea ... was one syn for salad cream

The potatoes look massive lol but they were really small so I had two x
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Well done Claire! Here's tonight's tea!
Stir fry looks lovely selina xx
Closed Thread