Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 31 Dec 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile Adr question

Hi all just done all my ADRs got what I wanted in terms of times and restaurants but got a problem with numbers in my party I could only get parties of 4 for beaches and cream, rose and crown and ohanas. Problem is we are 4 adults and one infant I've spoken to disney and I've had varying responses but overall they said keep checking on the app up in till our dates and try to change to 5. One cast member did say it's unlikely the restaurants would turn us away and she put note on my ADRs saying 4 plus a high chair. My question is has anyone done across this problem before and how was it resolved
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post

You need to keep checking and try to change them. I cant think of any other suggestions other than what you have been told already.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I'll keep checking if nothing comes up I'll call in the restaurant and have a word the day before. If there's a problem I'll cancel. It's not the end of the world I'll just eat at a counter service somewhere else or something.
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Yes I'll keep checking if nothing comes up I'll call in the restaurant and have a word the day before. If there's a problem I'll cancel. It's not the end of the world I'll just eat at a counter service somewhere else or something.
I expect whether they let you in or not will depend on how things are on the day. B&C is very small and they might not be physically able to fit you in for example.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

We are staying at beach club so it will be easy for me to call and have a word in advance and I seam to remember seeing there's a very similar restaurant at the swan dolphin so perhaps I can get a table there if theres a problem
Old 1 Jan 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

As said Beaches and Cream is very small plus there are some booths. They may struggle to fit 4 adults plus a high chair around a table for 4.
I just wanted to mention The Fountain at the Dolphin isn’t on DDP just in case that’s an issue.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

You really need to change your reservations as it’s not whether or not they have the seats/space available but a fire safety issue. I honestly doubt they will seat you with an infant that’s not on the reservation.

My suggestion would be to try for reservations for 6 rather than 5 as it’s always easier to get an ADR for even numbers rather than odd
Old 1 Jan 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Mobile

We not on the dining plan so we are free to dine where we want which will help for alternatives. I'll try for 6 also anything is worth a try