Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Sep 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Has anyone had a Fitbit HR strap problem

I have a Fitbit HR (my second one) and it is only a few months old and the strap has started to come loose and detaches from Fitbit quite easily. The same thing happened with my first one and it fell off my wrist never to be seen again.

As a temporary measure to stop the same thing happening again I have a natty strip of electricians tape wrapped around whilst I order a new strap.

It looks like it is a problem with this particular model - has anyone else had this problem?
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep both mine came loose and fell off had to use superglue in the end 🙈

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
jojos
Excited about Disney

I had a problem with my Fitbit strap, contacted them on Facebook and they sent me a new Fitbit!
jojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
pinktraceb
slightly serious Dibber

pinktraceb's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
The straps are rubbish, but I love my Fitbit so still have one. Fitbit are really good though if you contact them they will send you a new strap
The Bacon's Go Back May 2015
Ramada Gateway & OKW 2017
pinktraceb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

My daughters original fitbit had a problem with the strap. It was one of the original one's where you couldn't replace the strap and in the end we managed to get a refund from Currys as it was still in warranty. I have a Fitbit Alta HR and am now on my 3rd strap. All straps have been replaced by Fitbit and all have broken in the same way on the plastic that attaches one side of the strap to the Fitbit. My straps seem to last about 6 months.
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Thanks everyone for your replies - those of you who contacted Fitbit by Facebook did you use a specific page? I will certainly try that.

The one I lost was one of their "limited editions" so I was annoyed at that
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Yep my fiancé’s HR’s straps were rubbish. He’s given up with Fitbit now! My Alta is fine thankfully.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey68
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I had the same issue and Next sent a replacement fitbit out the next day. I am now out of warranty so hoping it doesn't happen again!
Old 25 Sep 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I had this model and when the strap came apart I contacted them via their help pages on the Fitbit website and they sent me a replacement! I was v impressed with the service.
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Thanks everyone - I contacted Fitbit UK and Ireland FB page and they have responded asking for some details to set up a case for me so they can review the problem. Fingers crossed.