Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 14, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
james weir
Imagineer

If you sign up for My Disney Experience you should be able to see your reservation,
if it is not their then use your reservation confirmation to set up an account,you can
also use this to make fast pass reservations when the time comes
james weir is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 14, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
Originally Posted by redfraggleuk View Post
I wonder if anyone can answer this for me - we have an existing 5.45 reservation for Via Napoli on 11th Dec and are on the DDP. As this falls inside of the times allowed do you think I can call and ask them to change the reservation to be a Candlelight Processional package with the guaranteed seating (for the late show and then go on to Illuminations straight afterwards)? Or am I missing something - I can't see if this would be included on the DDP on their website. If so is there a low rate or English telephone no I can call? I have looked at re-booking online but all the times around the one we have are taken currently. Thanks
snap, we are doing the same the day before

You won't be able to change your reservation but you can cancel and rebook it at a package, however looking on MDE there are no slots left at via napoli, maybe you could call and check, the number is 0800 16 90 748

it's worth noting though that on DDP the package takes via napoli from 1 credit to 2 credits, so it's treated like other dining packages and signature experiences.

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 14, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
snap, we are doing the same the day before

You won't be able to change your reservation but you can cancel and rebook it at a package, however looking on MDE there are no slots left at via napoli, maybe you could call and check, the number is 0800 16 90 748

it's worth noting though that on DDP the package takes via napoli from 1 credit to 2 credits, so it's treated like other dining packages and signature experiences.
Thanks so much for the responses. I have managed to book a lunchtime package at Via Napoli for the 5pm performance on that same day so have cancelled our evening slot. Now to decide where we need to drop an ADR another day to keep us within our numbers!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 14, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
Originally Posted by redfraggleuk View Post
Thanks so much for the responses. I have managed to book a lunchtime package at Via Napoli for the 5pm performance on that same day so have cancelled our evening slot. Now to decide where we need to drop an ADR another day to keep us within our numbers!
yay! glad you got it sorted

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 14, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List