Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Aug 14, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
On-Ride Video at the Tower of Terror available to guests

inline imageDisney recently launched a new addition for guests using Memory Maker. From this week When guests with a MagicBand and an active Memory Maker entitlement, ride The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios, they will find a video memento of their 13-story drop automatically associated to their My Disney Experience account.

The Attraction Video at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ will be automatically associated to the My Disney Experience account of Guests who have both a MagicBand and a linked Memory Maker entitlement.

Guests must be wearing a MagicBand while experiencing the Attraction in order for the Attraction video to be associated to the Guests. Further, only Guests with a linked Memory Maker entitlement will be able to view and download Attraction videos of themselves and videos of their linked Family & Friends Connections and Managed Guests that were wearing MagicBands while experiencing the Attraction.

Due to moderation and system processes, all digital content could take up to 24 hours to become viewable within the Guest’s My Disney Experience account. If a Guest still does not see their video after 24 hours of experiencing the Attraction, they can contact the Disney PhotoPass Guest Support Team at 407-560-4300.

Guests with a linked Memory Maker entitlement who have active Family and Friends Connections via their My Disney Experience account will be able to view all Attraction videos which are captured automatically if the linked Family and Friends Connections were wearing a MagicBand while experiencing the Attraction. However, only Memory Maker Guests will have access to view and download the video.

At this time, Disney PhotoPass photo or digital are not viewable within the My Disney Experience app. We hope to offer this feature as an added enhancement for our Guests in the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tot.jpg
Views:	28278
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	56777  
Old 14 Aug 14, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

I think this is such a brilliant idea! Love it and can't wait to use it soon!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Now the whole family can see how terrified I am as I drop!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Fabulous idea!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Only for Magic Bands? What about card holders with Memory Maker...

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Glasgow trip
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
Only for Magic Bands? What about card holders with Memory Maker...
I was wondering this too - would we have to buy magic bands separately, link them on MDE, and do it that way? Would that even work, even if you were prepared to spend the money on the bands? I seem to remember someone saying that they were about $13 each.
Glasgow trip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glasgow trip View Post
I was wondering this too - would we have to buy magic bands separately, link them on MDE, and do it that way? Would that even work, even if you were prepared to spend the money on the bands? I seem to remember someone saying that they were about $13 each.
Yeah $13 rings a bell. Only available in certain colours too - whereas people staying in Disney hotels can customise in advance.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Magic bands are available in all colours for $12.95 + TAX. The only customising onsite guests can do is to have their name printed on the back.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Disn...nd-p-1333.html
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
GE0RDIE1
Proud to wear my Ears

this completely just made me decide to get the magic band for us now
GE0RDIE1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 14, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
loubieloo
Imagineer

I love this !

I wonder if they will bring it into other rides too ? Thorpe park have something similar to this on the rides.

So glad I have booked memory maker now.