Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Dec 19, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
Earning My Ears

Ticket query - US residents and UK tickets

Hi, New to these forums, have had a search about but can't find the answer!

We're visiting family next year and planning on a trip to Universal. I've had a good hunt about for tickets and the best option for 3 park, park to park tickets seems to be the 14 day tickets we can buy in the UK - looking at getting them from orlandoattractiontickets. (£265 for 14days compared with approx £249 for 5 days from undercovertourist)

We'd be buying 7 tickets but only 5 of these are for UK residents. 2 of the tickets are for family we're visiting who are US residents (not from Florida).

Does anyone know if there will be any issue with them using these tickets as I know you can't buy 14 day tickets in the US so it'll be obvious when they show their ID that they are US resident with a UK bought ticket? Getting a bit worried that it could be a very expensive mistake if they are refused entry at the gate!

Thanks
Kokey77 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

No issues at all doing this
Only issue ever with tickets is those that are available to Florida residents as you need acceptable Florida ID
We often buy tickets in the UK for friends who live in Tennessse and Virginia if they are visiting us at the villa or just using the villla
They love the better deals we get
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kokey77 View Post

We're visiting family next year and planning on a trip to Universal. I've had a good hunt about for tickets and the best option for 3 park, park to park tickets seems to be the 14 day tickets we can buy in the UK - looking at getting them from orlandoattractiontickets. (£265 for 14days compared with approx £249 for 5 days from undercovertourist)

We'd be buying 7 tickets but only 5 of these are for UK residents. 2 of the tickets are for family we're visiting who are US residents (not from Florida).

Does anyone know if there will be any issue with them using these tickets as I know you can't buy 14 day tickets in the US so it'll be obvious when they show their ID that they are US resident with a UK bought ticket? Getting a bit worried that it could be a very expensive mistake if they are refused entry at the gate!

Thanks
Klook have these tickets for £258.09 but if you're quick you can use the BF 10% off code. Got ours for just under £236 each...
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
Klook have these tickets for £258.09 but if you're quick you can use the BF 10% off code. Got ours for just under £236 each...
thanks
Old 1 Dec 19, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
No issues at all doing this
Only issue ever with tickets is those that are available to Florida residents as you need acceptable Florida ID
We often buy tickets in the UK for friends who live in Tennessse and Virginia if they are visiting us at the villa or just using the villla
They love the better deals we get
That's great, thank you. Do you know if the person who has booked and paid for the tickets has to be visiting the park at the same time? ie if I book and pay for 7 tickets but only a couple of our group want to go on a particular day does it matter if I'm not with them? I'm guessing they just go to the turnstiles with their tickets to get in?
Old 1 Dec 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

They can go on there own if it's physical tickets from day one they use
Finger print ID
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
They can go on there own if it's physical tickets from day one they use
Finger print ID
brilliant, thank you for your help
Old 1 Dec 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kokey77 View Post

Thanks
You do not show ID. You show the ticket, which you will have an email code (bar code) or which you can put on the app on the phone (that is what I did). First use at the turnstile, you do your fingerprint scan and it gets allocated to your ticket. They would not know or care if you were from Alabama or Australia. At Busch Gardens I was once asked for ID, on the car park, for the free parking, other times not. I told them I did not have any, and they let me in anyway.
Old 1 Dec 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
You do not show ID. You show the ticket, which you will have an email code (bar code) or which you can put on the app on the phone (that is what I did). First use at the turnstile, you do your fingerprint scan and it gets allocated to your ticket. They would not know or care if you were from Alabama or Australia. At Busch Gardens I was once asked for ID, on the car park, for the free parking, other times not. I told them I did not have any, and they let me in anyway.
thanks