Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 Dec 19, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gg247
New Poster (5)

Mobile Will call

Has anybody used 365 tickets to buy wdw tickets. I have received an e voucher with no bar code and says I have to visit will call any ticket outlet to get my tickets! Bit concerned!
gg247 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post

I thought it was normal to have to go to Disney guest services if you want a physical ticket.

Do you have a ticket reference so you can link to your MDE account? If you do and you have a magic band, there is no need to collect the physical ticket.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
gg247
New Poster (5)

Mobile

Sorry what is an mde account?
Old 8 Dec 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gg247 View Post
Sorry what is an mde account?
Ooo you are a Disney newbie.

MDE is My Disney Experience. You need to set up an account on it before you go to Orlando because you need it to book dining and fastpasses. I have posted the registration link below.

disneyworld/registration/

If you don’t have an account you would not be able to make any fast pass bookings so would need to use stand by lines for all the rides and you wouldn’t de able to pre book any dining either (other than for a few restaurants that are on other booking sites).

You don’t need an account for everyone in the party, although you can if you want to. We have a single account, my DH is the account holder and I am added on as family and friends.

Edited at 01:57 PM.
Old 8 Dec 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
gg247
New Poster (5)

Mobile

Thanks Claudette 😁
Unfortunately I can’t register my tickets as I have a 3rd party ticket? I have to wait until I’m there and have a ticket. 😪 not long to go : next week 😊
Old 8 Dec 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Claudette 😁
Unfortunately I can’t register my tickets as I have a 3rd party ticket? I have to wait until I’m there and have a ticket. 😪 not long to go : next week 😊
You really should set up an MDE account, it will make everything a lot easier for you.

There is no reason you would not be able to connect a third party ticket to your account. I usually book a Disney package but last trip somebody gifted me a ticket they could not use, it was bought through a third party and I had no problem at all linking it up to my MDE account.
Old 9 Dec 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Thanks Claudette 😁
You should be able to link a thirdparty voucher to your Disney account. Usually, there's a confirmation number on the email you will have been sent and you can enter this into the link page of the Disney website and link the "tickets".

You will still need to exchange the thirdparty voucher for actual physical credit card tickets at the Will Call ticket desks outside each park. However, linking the voucher will mean you can book your fastpasses beforehand.

Anyway, even if you don't do link them beforehand, it's still a good idea to set up a Disney account including all the people in your family or group. That way you can then link the "real" tickets to your account once you get them. Plus, I'd recommend downloading the Disney app as well - that'll come in handy when you're over there.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List