Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 May 20, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love GOT but after the 2nd episode nearly gave up, but then got hooked. I did like Killing Eve but can’t be bothered with the new series, might pick up again at some point.
Old 22 May 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I love GOT but after the 2nd episode nearly gave up, but then got hooked. I did like Killing Eve but can’t be bothered with the new series, might pick up again at some point.
I’m the same with Killing Eve, I liked the first series but then just didn’t bother with it again. No reason why.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Watched a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones back in 2016. Neither DH or I could see the appeal and didn't watch any more. Fast forward to 2019, for some reason we tried it again and ended up binge watching all 8 seasons. We just couldn't stop!
I really, really can't get in to Breaking Bad. Tried it 3 times and just don't get the hype.
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Walking Dead, I hate gory horror but have watched this from the start and love it. Although I hide behind a cushion for the zombie bits 😂

After Life. I do not like Ricky Gervais and haven’t enjoyed any of his previous series but I loved the first series of this, and I’m also enjoying the second series. I also usually hate anything with the overuse of swearing, especially the c word. I don’t like hearing it in this but it doesn’t stop me enjoying the programme
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
I normally tend to watch the same sort of films but last week my eldest said I just had to watch gentleman . I kept saying no it’s a Guy Ritchie film , it’s got Hugh Grant in (not keen on either) but I relented and watched it . I found it really enjoyable and as for Hugh Grant it took me a while to notice it was him 😀 my son is now trying to persuade me to watch snatch but I don’t think he will wear me down this time ! Anything you thought you would love or hate but didn’t ?
Really enjoyed Gentleman and yes what a difference in the usual character that Hugh Grant plays, well worth a watch .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Unicorn13x
slightly serious Dibber

Charlie Wilsons war, love Tom Hanks but when it started I wanted to switch it off, looked crap and nothing like his other films. Hubby said to preserver as it was good, I did and it was a really good film.
Unicorn13x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Both Breaking Bad and Stranger Things. I didn't think I'd like either but I love them. My eldest dd is trying to get me to watch Killing Eve and Peaky Blinders, maybe one day x
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Peaky Blinders and Breaking Bad are both my type of program but I can’t get into either of them.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Afterlife. I'm not a fan of Ricky Gervais but this changed my whole opinion of him. The Last Kingdom is the sort of thing I normally avoid as it involves costumes and battles but DH loves the books so we watched it and I got hooked.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List