Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 May 20, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dsnylvr View Post
It says all bookings with free dining up until 30th September 2021 can rebook with the 35% discount 😕
I wonder if that means no dining plans at all (free or paid) until after September 2021 to be honest the 180 days reduced to 60 days puts me off so I hope that's only a temporary change- so sorry to anyone who is booked in for this year

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post

So if it's September 21, does that mean you can move it up until sept21, or all those with bookings uptil sept 21 can move. That would imply possibly no ddp through the summer of 21? That can't be right surely?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow! No free dining, I guess that’s our holiday cancelled then 😕 .
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Good grief . I don’t want to play anymore we rescheduled this years for next year . So sorry for those going soon

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mmm.

It says on the announcement it is upto 26 Sept 21 auto cancellation on DDP and refund, or 35% discount.

As you also need to have a reservation to get into a park on a specific day that's a difficult thing to manage.
Forget fastpasses for rides you need a pass to access the parks, and dining reservations from 60 out. And no fastpasses at all.

Going to be a challenge.

disneyfoodblog/wp-co...3EA6ABC9B.jpeg

Nobody is going to want to pay a fortune in advance to fly over there when you only get to find out if you can go in a park at 60 days out.

Can only hope it's a temp thing.

Edited at 06:40 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
There will be no fast passes, no dining plan, no extra magic hours, reduced transportation. Not quite sure what the on site benefits are at the moment. I know we are in unprecedented times and they have to do what they have to do and I've been so positive up to now. Now I'm awake in the middle of the night in tears at all these announcements.
I imagine the benefits will be that with reduced park capacity those staying on site get access to the parks those not staying onsite don’t.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Mmm.

It says on the announcement it is upto 26 Sept 21 auto cancellation on DDP and refund, or 35% discount.

As you also need to have a reservation to get into a park on a specific day that's a difficult thing to manage.
Forget fastpasses for rides you need a pass to access the parks, and dining reservations from 60 out. And no fastpasses at all.

Nobody is going to want to pay a fortune in advance to fly over there when you only get to find out if you can go in a park at 60 days out.

Can only hope it's a temp thing.
No precisely. We’ve only paid deposits on everything of £430. Tickets are deposit only too. Not keen on paying the balance (even if they can complete the sale) just to see if I can get access to the parks at 60 days out.
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

sorry just to clarify. I booked direct through WDW and added the DDP to our booking at an extra cost... has my DDP now be cancelled? If it has will we automatically be refunded that cost? I can still see all my restaurant reservations

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney1
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We just moved our August booking yesterday to next August, we booked pofq with the hope free dining would become available and then of not move to all Star sports and buy the QSDP. We obviouslu never received a discount at this time so now not sure where we stand at all 😔 just when I felt happy about the holiday again.
Disney1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
emck942
Staying in the Castle

We are due to check into POFQ on 27.9.20 and our DDP is still appearing on MDE, has it been updated yet to reflect the DDP plan cancellation?
emck942 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List