Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Jan 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Advice - leaking costa coffee

This mornng I had a Sainsburys home delivery, and one of the costa filter packs has a small leak where grains of coffee is slightly leaking out. The delivery driver said I could have this for free (I can't even see where it's leaking out). Now, this is my dilemma, should I throw it away or risk using it.

I should mention that we rarely ever have home food deliveries, but I got a £12 off voucher and made use of it (we never have fresh food delivered).

So back to probably the most important dibb question of 2020 so far, should I drink the filtered costa coffee or throw it away?

mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I'd chuck it personally...

You just don't know whats crawled in.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Use it, but chuck the Lynx out!
Old 16 Jan 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
leenkerri
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
You beat me to it 😁

Lee: QIP 1990; Fantasy world villas 1992; QIP 1996
Lee & Kerri: QIP 2008; QIP/AKL 2009; POR 2010; QIP/SSR 2011
leenkerri is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Olga, I could never chuck the Africa Lynx shower gel because combined with my africa Lynx spray I am always ready for action.

I don't live too far from Pinewood studios, and occasionally I drive past it. Now imagine this scenario: I am driving along, and about a mile or so from pinewood studios I notice a limo broken down, so I get out and in the back is Jennifer Lawrence. I offer Jennifer a lift and although she is initially reluctant, I assure her that I'm a very respected dibb member. She then gets in my car, and you can imagine the relief on my face knowing that earlier that day I showered using Africa Lynx gel, and then sprayed myself with Africa Lynx.

Edited at 02:22 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Olga, I could never chuck the Africa Lynx shower gel because combined with my africa Lynx spray I am always ready for action.

I don't live too far from Pinewood studios, and occasionally I drive past it. Now imagine this scenario: I am driving along, and about a mile or so from pinewood studios I notice a limo broken down, so I get out and in the back is Jennifer Lawrence. I offer Jennifer a lift and although she is initially reluctant, I assure her that I'm a very respected dibb member. She then gets in my car, and you can imagine the relief on my face knowing that earlier that day I showered using Africa Lynx gel, and then sprayed myself with Africa Lynx.
And then she chokes on the smell and dies. You get arrested for murder and have to drink prison coffee
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
And then she chokes on the smell and dies. You get arrested for murder and have to drink prison coffee
Hopefully they will have a Costa take away in prison, but if not I will have to have counselling and be medicated.
Old 16 Jan 20, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hopefully they will have a Costa take away in prison, but if not I will have to have counselling and be medicated.
They don’t make coffee with coffee beans in prison! I remember your photo and a pretty boy like you would never survive!
In answer to your question dh would use it and I would bin it, if it’s sealed then use it!
Old 16 Jan 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
You wouldn't be getting food/coffee parcels brought in from Mrs MH, knowing you were after Jenny Lawrence! And be very careful in the prison showers! Someone will take a shine to those hairy arms of yours!
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Still, MH would die knowing that he gave Jennifer Lawrence a lift and that the last thing she saw was MH leaning towards her to give her mouth-to-mouth.

Whilst in prison MH could learn to become a barista (sadly not for Costa):
standard/news/uk/c...-a4029451.html

(Don't listen to 'em MH. I also have a can of Lynx Africa spray. My wife bought it for me)

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List