Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Jan 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

I have 2
1st one my husband bought me for my 40th birthday.
2nd one he bought me for our 30th wedding anniversary last year!
I wear both with a really slim wedding ring and a pear shaped diamond engagement ring ..
They seem to go well together .. I have really small fingers (size G1/2)
honeybun1989 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Islanders View Post
Same here, have been hinting about an eternity ring for years will have been married 28 years in July
Same here. Married 24 years this year, 4 kids. Would love an eternity ring.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

The used to say you got an eternity ring after the birth of your first baby (usually after you are married 😂&#128514. I got mine when my son was born - before I got married 😂😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
littletrev
Imagineer

I got an eternity ring after our son was born 25 years ago, we're still together but have never got round to getting married
Old 12 Jan 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
pawwavingpuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Got mine a year after we were married. It'll be 39 years in April
pawwavingpuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Got mine after DD was born. It's a channel set diamond and emerald band. We've been married 32 years now.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I got mine last May when we got married, the shape of my engagement ring meant my wedding band looked lost underneath it so we bought two wedding bands to sit above and below my engagement ring

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I was told by my mum many years ago that the the tradition for giving an eternity ring was on the day of your first born, haven't a clue where she got that from but if your mum says that then go for it.. So that's when I gave it to my wife
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

I got mine after 10 years. I hardly wear either my engagement or eternity ring now. I don't really like them as they are yellow gold. DH's wedding ring was a mess as he is in the prison service and it got badly damaged opening and closing doors all the time so I bought him a new titanium one for our 25th wedding anniversary and gave it to him in the Rockerfeller centre in New York at sunset. I would love new rings now so might think about it this summer as it is our 30th anniversary. Wouldn't get an eternity ring though just wedding band and engagement but would like a wedding band with stones in.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
I was told by my mum many years ago that the the tradition for giving an eternity ring was on the day of your first born, haven't a clue where she got that from but if your mum says that then go for it.. So that's when I gave it to my wife
I have heard this too...we wouldn't have had the cash to do it then unfortunately.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List