Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Sep 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post

when does the free ddp offer end ? ?

i know its nornally around the start of Nov

i cannot find it on the wdw site
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

22nd Oct., clearly indicated on wdw web page.

Disney332
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Book between 3rd July-22nd October 2019 to also benefit from $100 worth of Disney spending money and Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a 7-Day Ticket3. This magical deal is available during most school holidays!

that implies to me that the free $100 worth of disney spending money ends 22nd Oct
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I was wondering that as I was looking on the Virgin Holidays website and they are charging for the dining plan on hotels where it should be free 🤷🏼
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

It's on the Disney site, but you have to scroll right to the bottom where the small grey writing is and click to see the full T&C's. The gift card is 22nd October but free dining is 5th November. Some room types and resorts are excluded this year.

US$100 Disney Spending Money Offer

Available to book 3rd July - 22nd October 2019 for selected arrivals 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 03 October 2020. Booking must include 5 nights' minimum stay at a participating Disney Moderate Resort Hotel, Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Disney Spending Money will be provided via a Disney Gift Card loaded with 100 Disney Dollars to be spent at Walt Disney World Resort and select US Disney Stores only. To learn more about Disney Gift Cards visit disneygiftcard.

---

10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer:

10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer is available to book 25 April – 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals between 4 October – 23 December 2020 staying at participating Disney Resort Hotels. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the 10% discount offer requires a minimum stay of 1 night, and a maximum of 21 nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. Offer is only available if accommodation is booked at a participating Disney Resort Hotel for the whole party. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability.

---

14-Day Ticket for the Price of 7:

For Disney Resort Hotel bookings over five nights or more, made by 31 December 2020 for arrivals until 31 December 2020, the 14-day ticket (Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket). Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Tickets expire 14 days from the first day of use. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. For child tickets, children must be aged 3-9 years at the time of use. Visit disneyholidays/walt...world/tickets/ for full details on Disney Tickets.

---

Free Dine Offer:

Free Dine Offer is available to book 25 April - 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 3 October 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 and over at time of travel and for the full duration of the stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children’s menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a participating Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan are booked together. Gratuities are not included; an optional 18% tip will be automatically added to your table service bill. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability. Certain menu items may incur an additional cost.

---

Free Breakfast Offer:

Free Breakfast Offer is available to book 25 April - 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals at participating resorts 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 3 October 2020. Bookings must include 5 nights' minimum stay at a participating Walt Disney World Value Resort Hotel plus purchase of Disney Tickets for the whole party travelling to receive a free breakfast (Quick Service Meal Voucher) per person per night of stay. Quick Service Meal Vouchers are not valid for children under 3 years. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children's menu where available.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
It's on the Disney site, but you have to scroll right to the bottom where the small grey writing is and click to see the full T&C's. The gift card is 22nd October but free dining is 5th November. Some room types and resorts are excluded this year.

US$100 Disney Spending Money Offer

Available to book 3rd July - 22nd October 2019 for selected arrivals 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 03 October 2020. Booking must include 5 nights' minimum stay at a participating Disney Moderate Resort Hotel, Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Disney Spending Money will be provided via a Disney Gift Card loaded with 100 Disney Dollars to be spent at Walt Disney World Resort and select US Disney Stores only. To learn more about Disney Gift Cards visit disneygiftcard.

---

10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer:

10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer is available to book 25 April – 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals between 4 October – 23 December 2020 staying at participating Disney Resort Hotels. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the 10% discount offer requires a minimum stay of 1 night, and a maximum of 21 nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. Offer is only available if accommodation is booked at a participating Disney Resort Hotel for the whole party. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability.

---

14-Day Ticket for the Price of 7:

For Disney Resort Hotel bookings over five nights or more, made by 31 December 2020 for arrivals until 31 December 2020, the 14-day ticket (Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket). Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Tickets expire 14 days from the first day of use. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. For child tickets, children must be aged 3-9 years at the time of use. Visit disneyholidays/walt...world/tickets/ for full details on Disney Tickets.

---

Free Dine Offer:

Free Dine Offer is available to book 25 April - 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 3 October 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 and over at time of travel and for the full duration of the stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children’s menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a participating Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan are booked together. Gratuities are not included; an optional 18% tip will be automatically added to your table service bill. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability. Certain menu items may incur an additional cost.

---

Free Breakfast Offer:

Free Breakfast Offer is available to book 25 April - 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals at participating resorts 1 January - 29 March 2020 and 19 April - 3 October 2020. Bookings must include 5 nights' minimum stay at a participating Walt Disney World Value Resort Hotel plus purchase of Disney Tickets for the whole party travelling to receive a free breakfast (Quick Service Meal Voucher) per person per night of stay. Quick Service Meal Vouchers are not valid for children under 3 years. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children's menu where available.
thank you
Old 30 Sep 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
22nd Oct., clearly indicated on wdw web page.

Disney332
Please accept my apology OP

Act in haste repent at leisure

Disney332
Old 30 Sep 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Please accept my apology OP

Act in haste repent at leisure

Disney332
This happens every year as the gift card offer ends before free dining. It’s confusing on the Disney site.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
I was wondering that as I was looking on the Virgin Holidays website and they are charging for the dining plan on hotels where it should be free 🤷🏼
This happens when all the rooms set aside for the free dine offer have been booked and there's none left, as not every room in every hotel running the offer is eligible.

It's likely that the hotel you're seeing has no free dining offer rooms left - this is one of the reasons a lot of us book up as soon as the offer is available (April this year if memory serves) - you have a lot more chance of getting one of the rooms.
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Susethomasx View Post
This happens when all the rooms set aside for the free dine offer have been booked and there's none left, as not every room in every hotel running the offer is eligible.

It's likely that the hotel you're seeing has no free dining offer rooms left - this is one of the reasons a lot of us book up as soon as the offer is available (April this year if memory serves) - you have a lot more chance of getting one of the rooms.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks. I booked my room the day the ddp offer came out - I was just looking at Virgin now because I’d booked my flights with Thomas Cook (and we all know how that’s ended up) so I was just wondering if I might change it to a package deal instead. Guess I’ll keep pricing up flights and hope they start to come down in price a bit 🤞🏻
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List