Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Mar 18, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Mobile Has anyone flown DUB-JFK-MCO?

Just that really. I am curious to know how the transfer in JFK terminal five works out. We have a two hour 20 minute layover, but we are not leaving terminal five so I am hoping we have enough time.

Has anyone done this? If so, what was your experience like?

Also any feedback on Jet Blue would be much appreciated!
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SEAWORLD FAN
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

That layover time will be more than enough as you pre-clear immigration in Dublin and your bags are checked straight to Orlando so you've nothing to do once you land at JFK.

No experience of jet blue unfortunately but it's only a shortish flight to Orlando so even if they're not the best I'm sure they'd be ok.
SEAWORLD FAN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you! That’s good to know. I’m hoping it’s a simple transfer as dd21 has special needs and this will be a new experience for her. She’s used to landing straight into MCO
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Cantcook
Imagineer

JetBlue are superb.

Most legroom in coach (34 inches), seat back live TV and free wifi on board every flight.

In comparison, Aer Lingus legroom is 31-32 inches.
Cantcook is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
we did dub - jfk - vegas

it was easy peasy - flew delta all the way - got off plane turned left found a bar watched united game and got on another plane 2 hours later

no streess

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Jetblue are fantastic. My favorite US airline. Free drinks, free snacks, Direct TV and movies and more legroom than most transatlantic airlines.

And plenty of time. Aer Lingus are the only international carrier in T5 which is Jetblue's own terminal. You will walk off the plane and be right next to the gate for your next flight.

Edited at 03:20 PM.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Easily enough time as you would have already gone through immigration.
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s fantastic to hear! Especially regarding the leg room. No doubt we’ll all be exhausted and a nap on this flight might be just the ticket. So delighted we’ve booked this route now.

Great price too. €630pp inc advance seat selection.
Old 13 Mar 18, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sounds like you are onto a winner anniebee. Must remember that for future ref. Can I ask did you book it all thru AL or did u book seperately?
Old 13 Mar 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Mobile

All through the AL website Ciano. Really easy and I say that as someone who is rubbish at finding and booking
flights!