Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 8 Aug 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Absolutely! Hopefully you will be too busy having a good time to do live updates, but can't wait to hear from you during or after your trip 😁
Will be interesting to see what options MDE gives you at the 60 day mark. I've not been to CBR since last August, but would imagine you'd still get choice of high or low floor, corner room etc.
I'll definitely be ringing up next year with my location choices 😊
Well I thought the option would have come up at 60 days also, it did last year (albeit Irma stopped us going)... not sure if I have every mentioned that?

But just cant seem to see that option yet this year. All it does is let us confirm our contact details but then doesn't go onto the room selection part?

Probably due to yet another bug that's in that website! there are just so many issues with it.
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

So I just had a click around and FINALLY found the section to do it.

Only to find the the drop down boxes actually have nothing in them to select. so I still cant do it without making a call.

HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HerculesTiger View Post
So I just had a click around and FINALLY found the section to do it.

Only to find the the drop down boxes actually have nothing in them to select. so I still cant do it without making a call.

Of course, you're well within the 60 day mark aren't you, duh, I was thinking you were approaching 60 days, even though you did say you were 7 wks out, my brain obviously isn't working today, not enough caffeine! 😂

Well that's strange, I wonder if they've taken away MDE requests for CBR then or whether it is a glitchy system.

I put in my room requests on MDE for AoA when I went in June.

Yeah I'd definitely ring Disney with all of your requests then, are you in a standard room? Any ideas where you'd like to be?
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Of course, you're well within the 60 day mark aren't you, duh, I was thinking you were approaching 60 days, even though you did say you were 7 wks out, my brain obviously isn't working today, not enough caffeine! 😂

Well that's strange, I wonder if they've taken away MDE requests for CBR then or whether it is a glitchy system.

I put in my room requests on MDE for AoA when I went in June.

Yeah I'd definitely ring Disney with all of your requests then, are you in a standard room? Any ideas where you'd like to be?
😊
Well we want to be on the buses first as we require a seat, not able to stand for too long, so I assume the buses still go to Martinique first?
Old 8 Aug 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HerculesTiger View Post
Well we want to be on the buses first as we require a seat, not able to stand for too long, so I assume the buses still go to Martinique first?
Yes ATM they still start in Martinique and last stop Aruba.
That might change when the new OPR opens, but am assuming that's still a December opening.

In the morning up until around 9.30/10am there are two separate buses going to the parks one for Jamaica & Aruba, one for Martinique, OPR, TN & TS.

But other than that it's a shared bus.

😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Yes ATM they still start in Martinique and last stop Aruba.
That might change when the new OPR opens, but am assuming that's still a December opening.

In the morning up until around 9.30/10am there are two separate buses going to the parks one for Jamaica & Aruba, one for Martinique, OPR, TN & TS.

But other than that it's a shared bus.

😊
Thanks for confirming.

We will go Martinique for option 1 and Jamaica for option 2. Most important is getting a ground floor room as stairs aren't a great option the best of times and especially not after a day walking around the parks.

Edited at 02:39 PM.
Old 8 Aug 18, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
So pleased to see this thread is still going. We are off to dlp for a disney fix at the begining of september. After the loss of my mum in feb i have also jumped in and booked Cbr for october 2019- hoping we dont regret it this time! . Last years was ment to be a once in a lifetime trip but there is definatly something addictive about wdw! Still love the look of the resort and surely by then all the refurbs will be complete 🤔! Would love it if the gondolas are up and working but tbh not bothered about stars wars land (dont tell my husband i said that! ).
Hope everyone going shortly has a wonderful time😊
Sorry to hear about your Mum.

WDW is most definitely addictive 🙈

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
So pleased to see this thread is still going. We are off to dlp for a disney fix at the begining of september. After the loss of my mum in feb i have also jumped in and booked Cbr for october 2019- hoping we dont regret it this time! . Last years was ment to be a once in a lifetime trip but there is definatly something addictive about wdw! Still love the look of the resort and surely by then all the refurbs will be complete 🤔! Would love it if the gondolas are up and working but tbh not bothered about stars wars land (dont tell my husband i said that! ).
Hope everyone going shortly has a wonderful time😊
So sorry to hear about your mum

We really enjoyed DLP, just have to do it with a different mindset. I am sure you will love your CBR stay in October.

To everyone going soon, have an amazing time. This time a year ago, was travel day for us, I need to go back
Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe - August 2014
We're going back August 2017, 1st time onsite - CBR + 1 week I Drive
solliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by solliss View Post
So sorry to hear about your mum

We really enjoyed DLP, just have to do it with a different mindset. I am sure you will love your CBR stay in October.

To everyone going soon, have an amazing time. This time a year ago, was travel day for us, I need to go back
Hey Sollis, yes we were there this time last year too. Wish I were there now!
Hope you get to go back soon 😊
Old 9 Aug 18, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Just a little snippet of info picked up from another forum:

Apparently the new table restaurant is going to be called Sebastian's when it opens, not Shutters... after Sebastian in the Little Mermaid! 😊