Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
julie42
Dibbing with Tink

julie42's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Prebooking seats...need advice please.

There ate five of us going in October. Booked flight only, on BA website, but the flight is on Aer Lingus plane from Man-MCO.
Can you advise on how and who with, we can prebook seats, and where I might find a seat map of the flight I will be on please?
And any advice on good/bad seats to choose from your own experiences?
Old 17 Jan 22, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

You book seats with Aer Lingus by either calling them or using the online chat function. You need your flight locator reference from BA to do this. I had to call BA to get it but I think someone reported the other day that they managed to get theirs online(this may be a difference between a holiday booking and a flight only booking)

Some seats at the back of the plane are free to book but others you pay for. You can pretend to make a booking on the Aer Lingus website and you will be able to see the seat plan and available seats.
shelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MENTALMUM
Very Serious Dibber

Have you put your light details into Seat Guru, this will give you an idea of the plane you are on. You can put the airline and flight code and the day you are travelling, this will show you the plane you are on. If they use more than one type it will be on there to look at.
Unfortunately I don't know who you would call to book seats, I would have thought you could do it by logging onto your booking whether that is with BA or via Aer Lingus.
We are booked with Aer Lingus for our flights in May and were able to book our seats at the time of booking. I have since changed them via my booking. If you do decide you want to contact Aer Lingus, I have found calling them late in the evening has been good with only short wait times.
MENTALMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

It is expected to be an A330 on the MAN-MCO route but your booking should mention the aircraft type. Seat map here: aerolopa/ei-airbus-a333-1
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List