Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Dec 21, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

A LFT or a PCR up to 24hrs before your flight, the white house info says "day before" so might be anytime the day before. I plan to have it less then 24hrs before just to be on the safe side.

This changes from Monday.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
A LFT or a PCR up to 24hrs before your flight, the white house info says "day before" so might be anytime the day before. I plan to have it less then 24hrs before just to be on the safe side.

This changes from Monday.
I do really hope it’s not PCR. 🤞🏼 For some clarity later!
Old 2 Dec 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

🥵
Old 2 Dec 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

Hey guys,

Have gone a bit crazy (in a good way I hope) and moved our travel out day to next week rather than after boxing day!

Lots to sort out this weekend but means we can (all being well) see friends and relatives in USA before kicking off our Disney section of the trip.
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by DisneyElles View Post
Hey guys,

Have gone a bit crazy (in a good way I hope) and moved our travel out day to next week rather than after boxing day!

Lots to sort out this weekend but means we can (all being well) see friends and relatives in USA before kicking off our Disney section of the trip.
Wow - wish I could persuade DH to do the same! I feel I will be just sitting here for the next few weeks waiting for something to stop us going - just want to get there now! Have a fantastic time
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyElles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Wow - wish I could persuade DH to do the same! I feel I will be just sitting here for the next few weeks waiting for something to stop us going - just want to get there now! Have a fantastic time
Haha- it was just one of those things where we could make it work with some juggling and there was no reason not to!

Just waiting for Biden’s announcement on the testing and then need to find a condo to book for a couple of weeks…

We will all get there 🤞🤞🤞
Disney Magic: 2019, 2021, 2022
DVC owner since 2018
DisneyElles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Haha- it was just one of those things where we could make it work with some juggling and there was no reason not to!

Just waiting for Biden’s announcement on the testing and then need to find a condo to book for a couple of weeks…

We will all get there 🤞🤞🤞
If I could have changed my dates I would have... The longer in Florida the better! Have an amazing time and hopefully we'll all be out there soon too...
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So at the minute it looks like we will get in on Saturday with the tests taken yesterday 🙏

Only an hour to wait I think, looks like we may get away with this 😬
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by captain-codeye View Post
So at the minute it looks like we will get in on Saturday with the tests taken yesterday 🙏

Only an hour to wait I think, looks like we may get away with this 😬
Hope so! Fingers crossed!
Buzz Light is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Hey guys,

I did exactly this ! Was meant to fly out to see my fella on Christmas eve ( 86 day trip )

After all this hysteria this week - I changed it to fly Monday. Plus Im away from today with my mate on a weekend away - so virtually no time to organise ! So massive scramble to get botox, spray tan, nails, flu jab, car MOT, covid test booked, grab stuff for my tax return and pack for that length of trip - to include a cruise, Arizona, Las Vegas and Skiing lol

I fly Monday - Im starting to get excited !