Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 7 Jan 22, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

It creates a weird dynamic - trying to win as a team and, at the same time, compete against your teammates. I feel a bit guilty laughing at them, but how can you not...

And the women's idea of what people want in a cruise - a "bouji" cruise"!

And this: -

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
...“I’ve got the seeds, let’s grow a tree”

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 05:26 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Wait until next episode when they get a call at the house to say cars are on their way and all look like they've stepped out of dynasty in 20 minutes 🙈🙈🤣🤣, when most of em were still in there jammies 🤣🤣
Always makes me laugh that part. I need to get tips as I’m more like Emmerdale cast and need twice the time
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Enjoyed it as always. I spend half the episodes hiding behind my cushions. It’s so cringeworthy. First time my daughters have watched and both loved it.

I taught a contestant from several series ago to drive and she was a bigger idiot in real life than she was on the programme. They are all awful but it’s what makes the programme so watchable.

I’d give anything for those teeth!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Enjoyed it as always. I spend half the episodes hiding behind my cushions. It’s so cringeworthy. First time my daughters have watched and both loved it.

I taught a contestant from several series ago to drive and she was a bigger idiot in real life than she was on the programme. They are all awful but it’s what makes the programme so watchable.

I’d give anything for those teeth!
Ooh I’d love to know who
Old 7 Jan 22, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Trickytenrec
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I watched it tonight. The girls cruise was aged at my age, no idea of what bouji meant. Sounded like booze cruise 😂, but at least their logo wasn’t too bad like the boys. How they thought that was good logo, I don’t know 🤣
Trickytenrec is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MamatoFelix
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post

I…I just can’t with that logo 😂 the poor graphic designer they always look terrified.
California, Arizona and Nevada - 19
MamatoFelix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Ahh the deluded fools are back!
That logo reminds me of something you'd do over the side of a ship if seasick! Oh and next weeks they make a toothbrush the same colours, must be sommat about green & brown!
Why oh why don't they have one person always keeping an eye on Karren's reactions, her eye raises say it all!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Ahh the deluded fools are back!
That logo reminds me of something you'd do over the side of a ship if seasick! Oh and next weeks they make a toothbrush the same colours, must be sommat about green & brown!
Why oh why don't they have one person always keeping an eye on Karren's reactions, her eye raises say it all!
We said that, we’d just come up with an idea then spin round and check 😂
Old 7 Jan 22, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post

That logo... I was with him when he said a yogo pose arching into a wave, but why make it brown and green, and leave the wave splash drops still in it? What on earth did they think it looked like.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

I’m going all out to say I quite liked the boys logo but it defi should’ve been a shade of blue for the sea !

We love the apprentice, look forward to it every year - sir Alan makes me laugh so much, the things he says - he was on fire last night ! 😂😂
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List